Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

What sounds better to you?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Shauna The Dead
6,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Idea 1- A girls face gets horribly disfigured. After years of reconstructive plastic surgery she looks normal again but still feels ugly. She becomes friends with a group of pretty/attractive people and feels like she isn't good enough for them. So she starts killing them off one by one after cutting off the body part she's most jealous of on each person.

Idea 2- A woman is married to an abusive man and kills him in self defense. Then she starts killing and torturing her past ex boyfriends.

·
Shauna The Dead
6,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, I think number 1 will make a better first movie for me too , even though it may require more special effects and I'm gonna have to learn to do effects makeup a little better. But I think I can do it. :p I have played pretty much the whole thing in my head too so I know exactly where I wanna go with my idea. Now I just gotta finish getting it on paper/typed out.

·
Banned
177,223 Posts
Idea 1 sounds more interesting to me.

·
Banned
192 Posts
There certainly isn't a moral for either story. Both stories would entail a female that is absolutely insane. The first almost similar to a Jeffry Dahmer type in female form..

·
white wine, pink face
460 Posts
i voted for 'both ideas are stupid' but i mean

There certainly isn't a moral for either story.
i like the first one for pure entertainment but the second has potential for a better storyline. really, it depends on how you do it.

·
Shauna The Dead
6,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
There certainly isn't a moral for either story. Both stories would entail a female that is absolutely insane. The first almost similar to a Jeffry Dahmer type in female form..
I don't think she sounds like Dahmer.
And most horror movies do have people killing just to be doing it. It makes them seem more evil and crazy- making the character more creepy.

·
Shauna The Dead
6,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i voted for 'both ideas are stupid' but i mean

i like the first one for pure entertainment but the second has potential for a better storyline. really, it depends on how you do it.
Movies are watched purely for entertainment anyway. At least that's why I watch them. I dunno about you.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts