Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
GRYFFINDOR house*values bravery, daring, nerve, and chivalry. Its emblematic animal is the lion and its colours are*scarlet*and*gold.

HUFFLEPUFF house values hard work, patience, loyalty, and fair play rather than a particular aptitude in its members. Its emblematic animal is the*badger, and Yellow and Black are its colours.*

RAVENCLAW*house values intelligence, knowledge, and wit. Its emblematic animal is the eagle, and its colours are blue and bronze.*

SLYTHERIN*house values ambition, cunning and resourcefulness. Its emblematic animal is the*serpent, and its colours are emerald green and silver.*

Registered
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Foyur me it's Ravenclaw, without a doubt.
Then it's Slytherin, Hufflepuff, and Gryffindor dead last. 馃槅

Not dead yet
I hate Harry Potter but I'll go with Slytherin because they were the bad guys in the only HP movie that I've seen xD

Registered
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I always seem to get into Ravenclaw and got that on the Pottermore site as well when I did their test. It wasn't a very good test though but I go with it anyway now since it's the most common result I've gotten.
Ravenclaw is not just about being smart, but also curiosity and wit. And also tests aren't always a good measure of someone's intelligence. ;)

SAS Member
I remember spending a fine sunny afternoon on pottermore. I got some sweet robes and a spiffy new wand. Even bought an owl. I was a mere virtual 10 or 11 year old boy ready to tackle on my first year of hogwarts.

Then my world flipped upside down. I didn't know what I did in the past life to deserve it, or if it was a system malfunction on their end.

I answered the quiz honestly, to the best of my abilities I DID! You see, I have always dreamed about becoming a death eater, to serve my boi Voldy, be his child friend he never had...to shake his hand...to hold it....hold each other....and be ok with the silence...just let our body energy intertwine...give myself to him...no ****...

I asked for Slytherin, actually I begged for it. The sorting hat takes request into consideration, doesn't it? That's what that P.O.S Potter said. But no, I was misled by The Boy Who Lied. Not only had I not been sorted into Slytherin, I also had not been so insulted in my life. Somehow, for wherever reason, not being mine of course, I was sorted into Hufflepuff...I stared blankly at the screen for 5 seconds until it registered. I then stared into my soul because I didn't know who I was anymore.

I currently find myself in the same predicament, wondering why I just typed all this.

edit: english is hard

1 - 11 of 11 Posts