Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I used to use Firefox for years but then I started having problems with it, so have switched to Chrome as my main browser.
Which one(s) do you prefer using and why?

·
Humor me :)
136 Posts
Mozilla firefox. I am not a techy but I noticed that it is easier to browse, opens pages quickly, the commands/buttons are easier to find and master and it directs you to the intended sites most of the time :)

·
Registered
558 Posts
I used to use Firefox up until about a month ago. But I was bored of it taking too long to start up. Firefox has too many updates as well.

I now use Google Chrome. Much better as it starts almost straight away - plugins crash quite a bit though.

·
poison apple
4,058 Posts
I browse the internet with the power of my mind 8)

also firefox

·
Registered
537 Posts
Mostly chrome, occasionally firefox if chrome is having a tantrum. Safari on the phone. x)
I love chrome - it's just so simple. I used to adore firefox, but there's just too much faff with it - add on this, add on that, update this add on, firefox is updating, firefox is being a royal pain in the arse.
Chrome is just so very clean, simple and fast.

·
Shred to shreds.
93 Posts
Chrome. For the tab to search feature. Oh mah gawd it's convenient.

·
anxious geek
1,315 Posts
Just switched from Firefox to Chrome, because of Firefox's stupid updates. Also because I just got a new computer and wanted a new... look, lol.

·
Regretful still.
1,595 Posts
On my laptops, I switched from FF to Chrome as the primary browser. FF is now the backup.

On my tablet, I use Opera Mobile and Dolphon HD in combination.

·
Banned
3,641 Posts
I'm one of the very few that say they use Opera. Opera's my main browser... but I use different browsers for different things... like Safari's my homework/school browser and Firefox is my uni app process browser. It's a bit weird I guess...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts