1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
ISFJ
1,473 Posts
I've always used Firefox.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Firefox for this and most other sites I use. I do use IE for a couple other sites I don't go on so much.

·
Trapped
322 Posts
Firefox, I used to just use IE7 but it started to act funny so I switched to Firefox. I'm glad I did.

·
herp derp
2,347 Posts
Mozilla Firefox. I find that when I use IE, it will "suddenly stop working"/crashes quite alot. Opening tabs is quite slow for me as well on IE ...and most other tasks come to think of it.

·
Registered
5,554 Posts
I'm currently using Firefox 3.5.3. I use Epiphany quite often, but there are some extensions that it doesn't have that I use a lot in Firefox.

·
Somewhere but not here.
1,802 Posts
I'm one of maybe 5 people who use Seamonkey.

·
I am Jack's wasted life.
376 Posts
Firefox mostly, Chrome on some Java heavy sites.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Firefox has been my fav browser for years but seems like it just keeps getting bigger and more bloated. Maybe its just me but it really seems to have some serious memory leakage going on so I'm not as crazy about it as I was in the past. I've been using Chrome more and more lately for some of my browsing, but Roboform doesn't work with Chrome yet so I switch between the two.

·
Registered
889 Posts
Firefox.

The only thing I don't really like about it is that sometimes it doesn't allow you to directly paste stuff - you have to paste it first in a separate pop-up as plain text? For security reasons? That's really annoying, and I just don't get it.

I liked IE because it allowed you to turn off active x. But it was just too slow and kept crashing.

·
Yup.. it's me!
2,458 Posts
I have tried firefox, but there are sites that cause it some problems... so I just stick with ie8...

1 - 20 of 34 Posts