Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not even sure where to begin...every time I start typing something, I end up deleting it. I am not even sure if I will end up posting anything because I feel like my life is not worth telling, that I am too boring to be noticed. When I was younger I enjoyed getting out with friends and being social. Things really took a drastic change when I was living alone in an apartment complex, and one of the tenants decided to do inappropriate things to me. I haven't been the same since. I don't enjoy being around others like I use to, and I don't trust people like I use to. It has affected me being able to work, or go out and feel safe. I stay inside most of the time because I am afraid to leave the house. I hate who I have become, and have been trying to change how I feel and how I act, but seem to be going no where really fast. One moment has changed the course of my life, and I am not sure if I can ever get back to where I use to be.

If anyone has any suggestions that would be greatly appreciated!

·
Banned
961 Posts
I'm not even sure where to begin...every time I start typing something, I end up deleting it. I am not even sure if I will end up posting anything because I feel like my life is not worth telling, that I am too boring to be noticed.
i do that alot too.

welcome to the forum :)

·
Registered
154,235 Posts
Welcome, SamIAm! :)

·
Banned
177,223 Posts
Hey Sam I am welcome. :hyper

1 - 7 of 7 Posts