·
Winter Is Here
3,846 Posts
One night stand...

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
We have conscription...

So my worst would be in the middle of nowhere, in a forest, inside a wet tent surrounded by snow, with water dripping on my face the whole night.
My spot being on a tree root. There are some very weird positions you can sleep in when you're tired enough.

·
Registered
5,194 Posts
In a subterranean parking lot lol, this was a looong time ago during summer.
I was with some friends in a small town, we had nowhere to sleep.
We were soo drunk that night...

·
permanently barnacled
4,804 Posts
On a cardboard box on the beach.

·
Banned
5,592 Posts
When I was going through my party and drug phase in college I actually passed out at the beach once. We were spending the night there on the beach but I never made it to my car, I just passed out behind the sand dunes lmao. And several of my friends did also.

I also remember waking up in a dorm room during college one Saturday morning in a girl's bed that I barely even knew. I did manage to remember her name, and she remembered mine so, yeah that coud've been worse I guess. But not much worse, ffs. There's a saying...a morning of awkwardness is always better than a night of loneliness by yourself. I don't think so. That is....so not true lol.

·
Registered
---------------------------- ▓▓▓▓Groovy▓▓▓▓
8,027 Posts
In Maine, sometime in January I believe, I was partying at a friend's apartment and the police showed up, arrested them for some reason or another, I forget what. I ended up trying to sleep in an attached storage shed, using a tarp as a blanket, but the police came back and kicked us out - I told them I had no place to stay, and they did not care :lol mind you, it was in the single digits that night.

I found a spot behind a building, where heat was being exhausted out of the back, but it was a humid heat and I knew if I stayed there I would have died from hyperthermia, so I wandered over to a hospital, and slept in the emergency room, while everyone was staring at me. There was no where else I could have stayed that late at night, and there was snow everywhere. I remember covering my head in my hoodie, in shame.

·
╯﹏╰,
21 Posts
Anywhere next to my now ex. It was always a bit of a molest-fest but I didn't feel like I could tell him no, so I'd lie through it, and then wait for him to fall asleep, then stay really still the whole night in the hopes he wouldn't wake up again, until falling asleep myself, which usually took forever. It was heeeelllll!

·
Registered
3,844 Posts
Train station bench. I had an impromptu trip to an area I don't reside and apparently were no hotels in the area. The terminal where I was supposed to catch my assigned job was near said train station, so I just went ahead and crashed on one of the wooden benches they had inside.. Better than freezing your nuts off.

·
Wilco Tango Foxtrot!
4,015 Posts
In a run down motel that was about 36 bucks a night for like a month on the Western end of Prince George, BC. All things considered though, it wasn't completely terrible. The bed was comfortable enough and the shower mostly worked. The family that ran the place was friendly enough and it kept me out of the cold until I could find a place. Kind of a long story, really. (Basically don't rent a room from alcoholic, manipulative "family" members with anger management issues...)

·
Registered
164 Posts
In an old school in India with food poisoning surrounded by cockroaches...I couldn't hold my bowls. Or on the Thai/Burma border with Burmese refugees sharing my mozzy net with a tarantula.

·
I Am Second
58,104 Posts
Mental hospital bed....say no more.

·
I Am Second
58,104 Posts
Anywhere next to my now ex. It was always a bit of a molest-fest but I didn't feel like I could tell him no, so I'd lie through it, and then wait for him to fall asleep, then stay really still the whole night in the hopes he wouldn't wake up again, until falling asleep myself, which usually took forever. It was heeeelllll!
Omg. :hug

Cringe x1000

·
 
706 Posts
In a shed with wild donkeys braying outside. My mom and sister slept outdoors since it was warm. I was terrified for them. :lol

·
I Am Second
58,104 Posts
1 - 20 of 71 Posts