Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey, I was just wondering where the jungle heads are wouldn't mind hearin some of you tracks if u make tunes and wouldn't mind talking abou the music aswell if you make hiphop wouldn't mind talkin about that too! I know ya'll are on this site so let me hear from you aight peace :thanks

·
Losing Ground
2,121 Posts
yoyoyoyo whats up? I've been listening to jungle/drum n bass for like 7 years now. I don't produce any of my own tracks but I have a friend who does some work with it and I'd like to start trying to put some stuff together with him.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
that's cool, that's cool do you post on any jungle sites at all? I'm fromt toronto so I post on http://www.torontojungle.com not...all the time though the people there just fight and waste time...some made a post on this site about posting on other sites and havin anxiety boy...is that true...I just look around and if I see something I feel I have to respond to then I will but most of the time I don't really post...umm, what type of dnb do u like? or do u pretty much like all of it? I'm into the soulful and dubby side...

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
forgot to ask, have u been to any jams at all? I have yet to go maybe this summer I'll reach...I'm only starting to get to know people in the jungle scene just now uknow...I'm also been listening to dnb for 4 and half years now...and love, love, love it :b

1 - 4 of 4 Posts