Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
SnotRocketTime
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does it vary on any given day for you? i tend to go to the "new posts" link and skim topics until one catches my eye. what about you?

·
Registered
585 Posts
It varies. I might try your idea of skimming the "New posts" area - I've found that doing this on another board has taken me to interesting threads that I would have otherwise missed.

·
SnotRocketTime
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i only recently started using the "new posts" link and found that it's gotten me more active here.

before, i'd come by and look over the forums and enter the room that i felt like randomly going in.

·
Banned
501 Posts
I also tend to go to the "new posts" link. In fact, I try to change it up a bit by visiting individual forums instead. Sometimes, after going to the "new posts" link, I would click a thread and visit its forum for any other threads.

·
Registered
14,599 Posts
I used to like the "view your posts" option on the old board. Now I just head to S & C first and work my around from there.

·
Banned
177,223 Posts
Usually The First Step then Just For Fun, then make my way around the rest of the site.

·
Protector of the Den
15,048 Posts
If I see any new PMs I check them first. I don't necessarily reply to them right away, though. If I'm expecting replies to a topic, Ill check that next. Otherwise, my first forum is probably Goal Setting, General Discussion, or Coping.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts