Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Try holding your breath for a couple of minutes. It quickly becomes obvious how much better life is with something as simple as oxygen.

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
:lol Thats very very true.

·
Registered
873 Posts
Oh Yeh!

I am grateful for O2.

Thanks for the reminder! :lol

Leilanistar

·
Registered
165 Posts
one night while watching fear factor, one of the water stunts, i held my breath for 3 mins. about a month ago i tried to repeat it but only made it to 2.5 mins.

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
How do you guys hold your breathe for so long? do you practice? I saw this show along time ago with some girl that could hold her breathe for like 6 minutes or something. I can't even hold it a minute...

·
Registered
13 Posts
when my mouth is so dry that my throat threatens to stick together - I am very, very grateful for a glass of water. A glass of cool, crisp water can quickly become priceless.

·
Registered
165 Posts
I am gonna be greatful for sleep. As soon as I get my butt out of this chair and brush my toooooths.

·
Registered
25 Posts
when me and my friend got really depressed we would starve ourselves over lunch, and then at around 3-4 o'clock enjoy a nice unhealthy meal at a fast food restaurant. The second we took a bite off that burger all troubles were forgotten.

·
4,175 Posts
^ Isn't it the best feeling when you are starving? There is not a care in the world as you take that first bite after not eating the entire day.

·
Registered
153 Posts
did u know that if u held back a sneeze ur face would explode? lets be thankful that hasnt happened either!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts