Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
5,070 Posts
Creating a thread to ask when thread creation gets annoying when you have already acknowledged it seems redundant to me in my opinion. I don't really care how many threads a users creates though. Unless the government enacts a law that you are legally obligated to stop after a certain count.

·
6,040 Posts
Again with being condescending...:no All I was trying to do was point out that you pick on Gwynevere in every one of her threads for some reason. I don't know why.
And how were you till this point? You started a conflict with me although you are suppossedly against conflicts. It didn't even involved you in any way. I was ok about it and answered you in a nice way, but no. You picked a word out of all that post, then you started interpreting it your way to have another reason to keep the conflict going. I was still calm and tried to explain you that this conflict makes no sense and we should drop it, but nooo! You kept looking for ludicrous reasons to keep it going(''no compliment'' so I couldn't know you didn't try to insult me, ''oh, yes, you said something, but to me that is not a compliment'', then you tell me you have expected me to know you had a previous conflict that you are now projecting onto me). When all those turned out to be groundless, you go back to step 1. If that is not looking to keep an artificial conflict going, I don't know what it is.

But somehow it's still you the one pointing her finger and acting all outraged. Pffft...:no

·
We all deserve something.
1,786 Posts
Sorry, but to me it seems like you're trying to be the #1 noticed and known person on this forum or something, I will post on some of your threads because I can actually relate to them, but every time I visit every sub forum on this site, I some how manage to see 2-3 threads created in that sub forum alone by you, and personally, I think there is no reason to post this many threads unless you're trying to gain something from it.

I know you've said before you don't care what people on this site think, or something along those lines but personally I think you enjoy the attention this creates for you. I think you like being the center of attention, at least that's how it seems to me.

I don't dislike you though, and I actually agree with some of your threads. So don't label me a d*ck after reading this, because I don't hate you and it doesn't bother me much, it's just an observation I've made.

·
SAS Member
7,407 Posts
And how were you till this point? You started a conflict with me although you are suppossedly against conflicts. It didn't even involved you in any way. I was ok about it and answered you in a nice way, but no. You picked a word out of all that post, then you started interpreting it your way to have another reason to keep the conflict going. I was still calm and tried to explain you that this conflict makes no sense and we should drop it, but nooo! You kept looking for ludicrous reasons to keep it going(''no compliment'' so I couldn't know you didn't try to insult me, ''oh, yes, you said something, but to me that is not a compliment'', then you tell me you have expected me to know you had a previous conflict that you are now projecting onto me). When all those turned out to be groundless, you go back to step 1. If that is not looking to keep an artificial conflict going, I don't know what it is.

But somehow it's still you the one pointing her finger and acting all outraged. Pffft...:no
You're avoiding the topic.

·
Banned
4,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
Topics in this thread:
-when does thread creation get annoying
-is tbyrfan my lawyer
-is gwynevere a misandrist
-is gwynevere an attention seeker
-do threads and posts last forever

·
6,040 Posts
Topics in this thread:
-when does thread creation get annoying
-is tbyrfan my lawyer
-is gwynevere a misandrist
-is gwynevere an attention seeker
-do threads and posts last forever
I think both old ones and these new ones have already been covered by now by everyone. Not just me.

·
Registered
877 Posts
:D

At least I was on topic till you made it into something else. You were not on topic at all.
Your initial post was rude and unnecessary as some of your past posts have been. Nobody is forcing you to read or reply to her threads. It's like you're actively going out of your way to put someone down. Just stop and move on.

·
SAS Member
7,407 Posts
Your initial post was rude and unnecessary as some of your past posts have been. Nobody is forcing you to read or reply to her threads. It's like you're actively going out of your way to put someone down. Just stop and move on.
Exactly! Thank you!

·
6,040 Posts
Nah, I called you out on following a poster around, which you seem to have trouble admitting.
I have already given you plenty of explanations, although it was none of your business. You have chosen to disimiss them, that's your own problem. Besides, you are not in a position in which you can demand me to do anything. Surely, not a superior moral ground.

If she has a problem, she can write me a PM. Now, I am bored and tired of your small charade. So, please, stop adressing me!

·
SAS Member
7,407 Posts
I have already given you plenty of explanations, although it was none of your business. You have chosen to disimiss them, that's your own problem. Besides, you are not in a position in which you can demand me to do anything. Surely, not a superior moral ground.

If she has a problem, she can write me a PM. Now, I am bored and tired of your small charade. So, please, stop adressing me!
Please stop being rude and harassing other members, thanks. Sorry that you feel the need to do so on a site which, unfortunately, has little enforcement regarding such issues.

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
Well, at least the subjects of your threads are often varied.

But they do have a tendency to descend into a highschool-esque drama, just look at this one :lol.

·
6,040 Posts
Your initial post was rude and unnecessary as some of your past posts have been. Nobody is forcing you to read or reply to her threads.
I am free to post to any thread I want. It was her decision to expose herself this way. If she doesn't want people to tell their honest opinions(plenty of others, not just me, did the same, cause she asked precisely for that), she should stop making threads. After all, it is hard these days to find many threads that aren't hers. No other member has the right to tell me, or anyone else, in here, what to do, what or how to say, as long as there is no cursing or some other serious issues. If you think that was rude, you don't know what rude is.

Don't reply to me, because I will provide no more explanations. You are free to have your own subjective opinion and like whoever you want. I am perfectly fine with it, but I owe you no explanations.

·
Registered
5,070 Posts
I am free to post to any thread I want. It was her decision to expose herself this way. If she doesn't want people to tell their honest opinions(plenty of others, not just me, did the same, cause she asked precisely for that), she should stop making threads. After all, it is hard these days to find many threads that aren't hers. No other member has the right to tell me, or anyone else, in here, what to do, what or how to say, as long as there is no cursing or some other serious issues. If you think that was rude, you don't know what rude is.

Don't reply to me, because I will provide no more explanations. You are free to have your own subjective opinion and like whoever you want. I am perfectly fine with it, but I owe you no explanations.
Mike is wrong.

41 - 60 of 67 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.