Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 67 Posts

·
SAS Member
7,407 Posts
I tell you, jokingly, that what you did is like a lawyer, trying to defend other people. Then I make you a compliment. You overreact and make a big deal out of the word ''lawyer''. I simply tell you, you are making way more out of it than it really is, you go even further implying I am condescending. This makes no sense to me. Let's drop it.
That's a pretty inconsiderate "joke". I was recently attacked for apparently being the forum police, so of course I'm not going to appreciate it.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Well, I'm very new around here, so my opinion probably doesn't count for much, but I enjoy reading controversial threads, by Gwyn, or anyone else.

After on a few sessions though, I have noticed a biased in OP's posts, similar to what Vlad was saying, though I in no way endorse all of what he says. Yes I see that OP can be one-sided, but so can many people on here. That is why I enjoy reading it all!

Also, some of the things you have posted, Gwyn, are indeed very interesting and have inspired me to do further reading and I love learning about people and the world around me. Doesn't (or shouldn't) everyone want to do the same?

·
6,040 Posts
That's a pretty inconsiderate "joke". I was recently attacked for apparently being the forum police, so of course I'm not going to appreciate it.
It would have been inconsiderate if I would have known that, which I obviously didn't. It's not like I am stalking all your posts to know who told you what. That's your problem with that member or members, not with me. Besides, the fact I have made you a compliment should have made it clear that I don't have any bad intentions.

·
SAS Member
7,407 Posts
It would have been inconsiderate if I would have known that, which I obviously didn't. It's not like I am stalking all your posts to know who told you what. That's your problem with that member or members, not with me. Besides, the fact I have made you a compliment should have made it clear that I don't have any bad intentions.
I don't see any compliment.

·
Banned
4,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
I am still waiting for those.
You weren't a fan of:
-dogs tricked by magic
-how animals sound in other languages
-the 10 types of laughter
-how would you describe colors to a blind person
^and all of that was just in the last week, there's many more over my time here

·
6,040 Posts
You weren't a fan of:
-dogs tricked by magic
-how animals sound in other languages
-the 10 types of laughter
-how would you describe colors to a blind person
^and all of that was just in the last week, there's many more over my time here
I have only seen the one with how animals sound. To me it was cute, not fun. I thought by fun you meant something that would make me laugh. Something hilarious. Was that the thing that bothered you the most?

·
Banned
4,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Was that the thing that bothered you the most?
The rest of what you wrote was just your usual hating me for no reason and I don't feel like dealing with that in every single ****ing thread I make.

But that part was you calling me a liar, and I will not be called a liar!

·
6,040 Posts
In context it doesn't sound like one.
If that's not a compliment, I don't know what is. Nevermind. Besides I didn't expect any gratitude cause that's not why I have made. It should have simply made sense to you that I have nothing against you. But, instead, you picked a small fight. Which to me makes no sense whatsoever.

·
6,040 Posts
But that part was you calling me a liar, and I will not be called a liar!
This day gets ****tier and ****tier.

One person picks a fight with me after making her a compliment, then claims there was no compliment and nonsense talks about gratitude.

Another one claims I have made her a liar about something, when in fact I have doubted her statement regarding something else. Does nobody actually read the damn posts anymore? Just start typing?

·
SAS Member
7,407 Posts
If that's not a compliment, I don't know what is. Nevermind. Besides I didn't expect any gratitude cause that's not why I have made. It should have simply made sense to you that I have nothing against you. But, instead, you picked a small fight.
Again with being condescending...:no All I was trying to do was point out that you pick on Gwynevere in every one of her threads for some reason. I don't know why.

·
Registered
4,646 Posts
I agree with most of what you post, except of course when it comes to gender issues, where you become very irrational and biased to the point of ludicrous. IIRC you once mentioned that there is no point in posting something if it wasn't controversial, so it does sometimes feel like you post something just to be controversial. Keep the misandry and it won't be a problem.

·
Banned
4,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
I agree with most of what you post, except of course when it comes to gender issues, where you become very irrational and biased to the point of ludicrous. IIRC you once mentioned that there is no point in posting something if it wasn't controversial, so it does sometimes feel like you post something just to be controversial. Keep the misandry and it won't be a problem.
What I said was there's no point in responding to an S&C thread if my opinion was the same as every single other persons. If there's no opposing view then there's no debate so what are we talking about.

And I really don't see any misandry in my posts. I don't how you're reading that into them. The only times I've talked about hating men it was also prefaced with saying that it's part of my problems that I'm working on, similar to my post about race being a problem for me.

·
Banned
8,418 Posts
There's no way back

Make a thread

They last forever

·
Registered
2,640 Posts
The only times I've talked about hating men it was also prefaced with saying that it's part of my problems that I'm working on
How is that an excuse? :| Most of the women hating guys over here in SAS think that way because of their personal problems, but that doesn't give them permission to say women are the devil. I'm sure all prejudices come from somewhere, but that should not be a reason for them to be allowed.
Make a thread

They last forever
Sometimes you can request the deletion of thread.

·
Banned
4,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
How is that an excuse? :| Most of the women hating guys over here in SAS think that way because of their personal problems, but that doesn't give them permission to say women are the devil. I'm sure all prejudices come from somewhere, but that should not be a reason for them to be allowed.
There have been guys posting about how they have a deep hatred for women because of abuses in their lives and asking for advice on getting over that. I've never criticized any guy who said something like, we should be able to ask for help with our problems on here.

It becomes a problem when they aren't being introspective, rather than saying 'i hate women because I have problem' some are saying 'i hate women because they're evil' and that is wrong.

I have never been the latter. Despite what half the men on this site seem to think, I have never called men evil, and I guarantee none of you would be able to find a post of me saying that.

·
Registered
2,640 Posts
There have been guys posting about how they have a deep hatred for women because of abuses in their lives and asking for advice on getting over that. I've never criticized any guy who said something like, we should be able to ask for help with our problems on here.

It becomes a problem when they aren't being introspective, rather than saying 'i hate women because I have problem' some are saying 'i hate women because they're evil' and that is wrong.
You're right, I agree. Didn't understand you well. But it should stop there.

I have never been the latter. Despite what half the men on this site seem to think, I have never called men evil, and I guarantee none of you would be able to find a post of me saying that.
It's very obvious you have something against men. You don't hide it as well as you think you do. You may not say it directly, but by the type of comments you make about us, it's clear enough. (by the way, in the first post in another thread of yours, you clearly say you hate men, black and white)

21 - 40 of 67 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.