Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just curious as to when you take your medication, and if you take it at the same time everyday?

I take my Citalopram at 8.25am every morning (exactly) because I have to get up and do my pill then (and the pill has to be at the same time every day) so it only makes sense to do my meds then too or I might forget.

I mean, is it necessary to take it at the same time every day? I won't change it, because it fits in with my routine, but it does make me curious.

·
Too School for Cool
6,857 Posts
7:30am on the dot for the past three years.

On weekends or days when I sleep later, this involves waking up to an alarm, rolling over, groggily reaching for some pills and a bottle of water, spilling said water all over myself, finally downing the pills, turning the alarm clock off, rolling over, and going back to sleep.

·
Loser
207 Posts
In the morning. Not at the same time. I feel no difference whether I take it at 9:00am or 10:00am or 11:00am. I even don't feel anything if I skip a dose. Celexa just has a long half live (ca. 36 hours). Benzos always prn.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.