Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1337 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
I'm currently in two yr community college...taking Graphic Design... I'm content w/ it but I'm not motivated at all to do my work . I suck.

·
Registered
194 Posts
English and Sociology, at the Faculty of Philosophy of the University of Zagreb.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I'm at a two year community college majoring in Computer Science, computer programming and database stuff. Most of my classes only have a few people in them, so not too anxious in class.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hanover College in Indiana/ Biology major, psych. and socio. minor/ Freshmore year (technically I am in my second year but only have enough credits to be considered a freshman!)

Weyoun, I took Japanese for five years. I wanted to major in it but small town Indiana colleges don't offer it! :/

·
Registered
4 Posts
Second year at University of Toronto in the commerce program.

Looking to get a Bachlor's of Commerce with either accounting, finance or general business specialization.

Still haven't decided whether I should be an accountant, or a financial analyist.

Might do a Master's or Law school, if my marks are good enough. Worse come to worse, I'll be a teacher. lol. :lol

·
Registered
19 Posts

im majoring in GRAPHIC DESIGN too!
im at a comm. college rite now, but i want to go to memphis college of art

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
We used to have one, a big list of all colleges and majors, I don't remember who was in charge of it though. Perhaps that is something I should compile again if there is an interest in it.

BTW I go to New Mexico State and I study economics.

·
Après moi, le déluge
5,682 Posts
I dunno if I should post here or not...

University of Cincinnati, First Year Ph.D. student with a major in Early Modern History and minors in Comparative Women and Gender History and Women's Studies (for the moment. I might change Women's Studies to History of Science).

Have a nice day,
Kelly :)

·
Registered
4,053 Posts
University of Western Ontario
Anthropology IV

no one in anthropology eh?
...typical...

·
Registered
321 Posts
University of ____ / 3rd yr/ Graphic Design

·
You can do this!
4,464 Posts
School: University of Utah
Year: my fifth and final, thank you Lord in heaven
Major: Communicative Disorders / Speech and Hearing Science / Speech-Language Disorders / or whatever you want to call this area of study. Speech-Language Pathology emphasis. Think of a combination of linguistics, medicine, psychology, and education.
Minor: Spanish

Soon I'll be taking a year off, then I'll get a Master's in Speech-Language Pathology. Then maybe a Ph.D., I'm not sure yet.

·
Registered
21 Posts
This school is probably not too demanding compared to others but it's hard as hell to me. I go to a small private college with about 3000 students called Millikin University--it's in the middle of an old run down town (that used to be a boom town 30 years ago). It's a nice little university and I'm studying Finance there.

1 - 20 of 1337 Posts