Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Failure's Art
2,015 Posts
I haven't freaked out at work yet this week. I'm prone to freak outs. I get easily frustrated when things that are stupid and illogical occur. Which is almost daily.

·
alien monk
8,494 Posts
I felt relaxed

·
bipolar
16,858 Posts
Probably finding a few rare items that I'll resell. Not really much of an achievement though - all I had to do was buy them.

·
Loathed Loiterer
7,958 Posts
Despite feeling like crap mentally and physically the past several weeks, I've managed to walk at least 2-3 miles each day.

·
SAS Member
8800 blue lick road
42,162 Posts
This isn't really an achievement though I'm mostly curating the weirdness but yeah:

Somebody said I was becoming their favourite YouTuber because they like my weird content. Also someone else noticed my funny timestamp label that I hoped people would notice :p

·
Banned
12,868 Posts
This isn't really an achievement though I'm mostly curating the weirdness but yeah
Its like that saying "Everybody is a genius but if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will go through life believing it is stupid"

Curator of weirdness is your strength :yay:hs

·
SAS Member
8800 blue lick road
42,162 Posts
Its like that saying "Everybody is a genius but if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will go through life believing it is stupid"

Curator of weirdness is your strength :yay:hs
Hah thanks although I guess it's mostly luck + other people also like weird/creepy content. I think it's one of the three strong emotional triggers like sex, fear and anger. Well maybe there's four there's also 'aww puppies.' I've found the mixed reactions very interesting though psychologically ranging from 'I want to live in this horrific place' to 'why did I watch this at 2am D:' lol.

·
SAS Member
1,056 Posts
proud that I've tried a low dose OCD medication for almost a week and get to go higher later to see if it works well for me or not

·
SAS Member
2,428 Posts
Just remaining calm and being able to answer patient's family concerns in a professional manner even after they had just finished yelling at another coworker lol

My heart was racing

·
Banned
12,868 Posts
Put up a new curtain rail :yay :cig

·
alien monk
8,494 Posts
survived

·
(.*?)
6,609 Posts
Finishing Fire and Shadow on Monday. Runner up would be finally implementing a better apache URL rewriting fallback system when categories have special characters in their names.

·
SAS Member
1,056 Posts
-ate breakfast, lunch, dinner
-made strawberry-banana smoothie
-cooked green leafy vegetable
-washed a blender
though I'm not very proud of myself today. I slept too much and now I'm still unable to sleep

·
Big Boo's Haunt
3,961 Posts
I went out last night, bowling with colleagues. Bowling has been my nemesis since an awful social anxiety experience almost a decade ago with people from university where I was self conscious about sucking so badly that someone tried to tell me how to roll a bloody ball. But this time, even though I got 0 on my first throw and 1 pin on my second, it wasn't only me that sucked and no one tried to give me unwanted advice.

·
SAS Member
1,056 Posts
I washed all the dishes today and put things in the recycling in the freezer and I'm so much more productive than yesterday and I'm waiting for my mom to come home and to engage in conversations with people throughout the day, hopefully it will be nice.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts