• Washing out the litter box

Votes: 5 9.3%
  • Dusting

Votes: 8 14.8%
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
resident classicist
4,408 Posts
Putting away the laundry followed closely by ironing.

·
Banned
728 Posts
Dust collects so fast. Its so annoying, and it gets all over the place. I dust the room, and it gets dusty again! :mum

·
crazy
2,067 Posts
doing the dishes. i never have the patience to do them after i eat, so they pile up until i can't take it anymore. bleh. trying to get into a habit of doing them so i can get a cat and it can jump up on the counter and not knock piles of dishes everywhere.

·
Registered
794 Posts
I like cleaning the fridge, I love doing the washing up and I love doing the washing too. Only thing I don't like is cleaning the bathroom, and that's not even that bad.

·
Registered
794 Posts

·
killer of conversations
10,545 Posts
Out of those, I'd say dusting. I have an allergy to dust and feel as though the area is actually dirtier than when I started, as if all the particles are floating around or something. I'm weird in that sense.

Laundry is a close second because it involves going up and down 2 flights of steps with a heavy basket, and my basement stairs are not 100% safe. You also can't see very well down there.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.