Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Silence Is Golden
2,913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My favourie holiday is Christmas because I have a two week break, people helping the poor, presents, and the Christmas themed TV shows, specials, and movies. I won't say Jesus' birth because he wasn't really born on Christmas. After all, Christmas was based on Saturnalia.

·
Registered
7,836 Posts
I always feel depressed around christmas, and will try and be working on or around them days- My favorite is Halloween if it counts mostly because it is not a family day.

·
Banned
177,223 Posts
I was born on Thanksgiving so it's my favorite.

·
Registered
154,233 Posts
My favourie holiday is Christmas because I have a two week break, people helping the poor, presents, and the Christmas themed TV shows, specials, and movies. I won't say Jesus' birth because he wasn't really born on Christmas. After all, Christmas was based on Saturnalia.
How would you know that?

The only holiday that is "weird" is Easter in that it is based on the moon phase every year - that is why it never falls on the same day.

·
UnDeRrAtED
34,712 Posts
Christmas is my favorite. yay for christmas shows/movies/music. :banana

·
ENTP with SA...How?
2,418 Posts
I love Halloween for some reason. October is that one month where the trees are beautiful, everything seems surreal, and i feel energized. I just love it haha, even though im too scared to participate in it anymore.....damn....if i didnt have SA, id ****in go all out on Halloween.

I like Christmas too of course. I get a month of from school.

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
While Christmas is very pretty, I'll say Thanksgiving because family gather around without the stress and materialism of Christmas. I like Christmas, but don't like to see people getting stressed out over getting gifts and having to spend so much money [especially if they feel they have to do it for me].

·
Registered
2,609 Posts
I like valentine's day, just because it makes me wonder what it would be like to have a boyfriend, haha. I like the days leading up to christmas, too. I don't like halloween though, last halloween was the worst day of my life.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts