Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Fitting In Here & There
808 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I like the Skittles commercial where the one guy eats some of the skittles from the other guy's giant hourglass. The second guy comes home looking all old, and asks his friend if he's been eating his candy. "You're speeding up time!!!"

:teeth

·
Registered
258 Posts
This commercial apparently was pulled off.

·
Banned
3,608 Posts
I don't know about anyone else but this would make me even more depressed:

This never fails to crack me up:

·
Banned
177,223 Posts
This one is cute.

·
Banned
177,223 Posts

·
stillborn
1,764 Posts

I love this cigarette add by Godard. I've never seen the director of a commercial treat the product in question with such contempt. It's brilliant...

·
Banned
19,437 Posts

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
My favorite commercial of all time is one where the rabbit finally gets his Trix cereal but then when he goes to pour the milk in, only one drop comes out and the voice-over says "Got milk?" :lol :boogie I think they showed that in the Super Bowl one time more than ten years ago.

·
Registered
3,878 Posts

·
Banned
2,619 Posts

YOU'RE GONNA LOVE MY NUTS.
I second this one. For a while this has been one of my favorite commercials. I also happen to like The Isiah Mustafa Old Spice Commercials. The Cutest one I have ever seen is of the little boy dressed up as Darth Vader who thinks he's mind controlling the car. Ha Ha everyone knows that line your Gonna love my nuts your mind just automatically goes there lol.

·
Banned
2,619 Posts
(Little Darth Vader) one of the cutest commercials I have ever seen.

·
Banned
2,619 Posts
My favorite commercial of all time is one where the rabbit finally gets his Trix cereal but then when he goes to pour the milk in, only one drop comes out and the voice-over says "Got milk?" :lol :boogie I think they showed that in the Super Bowl one time more than ten years ago.
Ha Ha here it is for a limited time only. The Rabbit finally get his tricks

·
Registered
7,948 Posts
Gets me very time:D

1 - 20 of 51 Posts