Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Super Beaver
8,033 Posts
I can't choose just one!! Family Guy, Futurama, Aqua Teen, Invader Zim, Sea Lab, American Dad, Simpsons, Harvey Birdman.. I pretty much only watch cartoons anymore :lol

·
Registered
217 Posts
mserychic said:
I can't choose just one!! Family Guy, Futurama, Aqua Teen, Invader Zim, Sea Lab, American Dad, Simpsons, Harvey Birdman.. I pretty much only watch cartoons anymore :lol
:agree All quality :lol Don't forget ren and stimpy!

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
The simpsons, Family guy, futurama, i really love silly symphany cartoons, bugs bunny, daffy duck, etc.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Invader Zim
It's such a deliciously malicious dark and zany show. And priceless quotes abound. One example: "That's it, Dib. Laugh now, yes. Laugh and frolic in your vile meats of evil.. Meats of evil!"

Ren & Stimpy
One of the most striking thing about this show was how much the characters SUFFER. You felt their anguish, and it was real, almost to the point of making you afraid (like when Ren loses it). Even though I remember moments in which I was definitely disturbed, I loved this show so much. Seeing it was the highlight of my week.

Why is it that the two best shows on Nickelodeon got cancelled because of their content? Rocko's Modern Life was pretty good too.

·
She-Wolf
5,985 Posts
venison said:
Ren & Stimpy
One of the most striking thing about this show was how much the characters SUFFER. You felt their anguish, and it was real, almost to the point of making you afraid (like when Ren loses it). Even though I remember moments in which I was definitely disturbed, I loved this show so much. Seeing it was the highlight of my week.
I love Ren & Stimpy. I used to catch re-runs at 2am but they don't seem to play them anymore. Damn.

Other favourites: South Park, Simpsons, Family Guy, Futurama. I haven't seen it in ages but I used to like DuckMan too.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Some of my favorites that I still watch or used to watch on a regular basis are, The Simpsons, King of the Hill, Rocko's Modern Life, Doug, Ren and Stimpy and others that I can't think of at the moment. Batman: The Animated Series was awesome as well. As was the original "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles." :) I need to keep up with my newer cartoons.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts