Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
People always laugh at me, when I go outside.
When I'm outside, I always think they are gazing at me.
I can't handle others glance, and laughter.
I was in the shop an hour ago, and a little girl about 3 or 4 told her father to look at me, because I'm very strange looking. I've coped a little with the fact, that my peers and almost everyone think I'm ugly and laugh at me, but if an uninfluenced little pure girl thinks I'm strange looking, then it has to be true.
My flaw that drives me crazy is the fact, that my two frontal teeth are always out, thus making me look like a rabbit. I've had orthodontic for almost two years. It has ameliorated my mouth construction greatly, but still I can't close my mouth without looking like a bulldog. And this very thing made my whole life so far miserable, because in every part of my life people were laughing at me. I'm in high school now, a have some precious friends, yet I always feel uncomfortable in public, because I always think people are watching me, silently judging me, or loudly laugh at me with their friend(s). I just found this website after this incident with the little girl, which really got me down. I don't think you could be of any help, but I just had to give this out of me. Anyways, thanks for reading this. :)

·
Cut Above
1,827 Posts
You know, the best thing to do, is to embrace your appearance, be confident and learn to laugh at yourself.
My family and friends used to make fun of me because of my "buck teeth"
and unibrow, but you know what, I learned to accept that it's who I am.
It's their problem if they can't accept it.

·
Nope, still not!
3,273 Posts
**** the people who laugh at that ****.

·
Registered
338 Posts
There is nothing wrong with you. Everyone has flaws. Some people try to mask their flaws by picking on other people in order to take the attention off themselves and boost their own self esteem. Anyone who judges you or laughs at you because of your "flaw" is immature and insecure.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts