Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
SAS Veteran
1,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered DSL last week b/c I cannot afford cable anymore. I got this equipment in the mail today-the modem, filters, and all the instruction sheets to hook it up. I don't understand. They make it seem like I am supposed to hook it up but a service tech is supposed to come out Monday, so why did they send me this stuff? Is that not his job?

It looks fairly simple. The sheet that also came said something like service available after 8PM Friday-but I postponed the guy coming until Monday so I am sure it will be delayed.

What am I supposed to do???

·
···---···
3,375 Posts
Wait for the service tech and hand over the stuff to him when he arrives. Make sure you have all the papers and stuff in the box.

I guess this is how some things are done now. The stuff comes from one place while the tech comes from another. I ordered tires a couple weeks ago and when it arrived, I was told that the system for ordering tires is separate from the place that installs it (?). It was weird but the techs couldn't even figure out the name of the person ordering the tires because of the separation. They never even asked for my name or anything... all they wanted was an order number. Maybe it's more efficient that way.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts