Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey i'm new. i'm a junior in high school and i like sports. i'm real shy and it's really screwing up my high school grades. my school has a reputation for being stuck-up and every time i go somewhere and someone tries to start a conversation with me i dont really say much. then they ask me what school i go to and everything and then they're like "no wonder" because they think that i think i'm too good to talk to them and i really dont. if the teacher calls on me i'll answer but other than that i'm just chilling at my desk.

i used to be real outgoing, i used to go to friends houses, played sports, i was literally the class clown up until like 5th grade. now i'm too shy to even do any of that but i'll admit i like to play some pranks like i put peanut butter under someone's door handle. i talk to my friends still but i'm not real good at coming up with conversations i'm just the one who's in the back relaxing. i play varsity football and lacrosse so i have fun with that but even if we're playing sports in like gym class i get into it, but i'm not the dude who's like yelling like crazy showing off to the girls in the class.

i want to be more outgoing and i dont like it when people think i'm some stuck-up jerk.

·
Banned
177,223 Posts
Hey sportsfan09 welcome. :)

·
Finding my way
1,932 Posts
Welcome to SAS! Check us out in the chat room sometime. We'd be glad to have more people join us.

·
Registered
154,233 Posts
Welcome, SportsFan09! :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts