Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
5,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. I'd like to introduce myself. I've been lurking these forums for a few months and figured it was time I made an account and started interacting with the community.

I'm a 23 year old male and I've been dealing with SA and depression since I was 13 or so. It's been a constant day to day struggle just to keep living and trying to find some kind of hope. I haven't had any friends since middle school, and my family and I basically don't communicate unless it's absolutely necessary. I feel like I have nobody to rely on or express my feelings to. It's incredibly lonely sometimes. I work in a decent paying, but mind numbingly boring job. I can't stand it, actually. Unfortunately, I never went to college out of fear and depression/procrastination. I beat myself up all the time for not doing it, although I realize it's not too late.

Anyways, I just wanted to say hi to everyone here. I hope that I can find better ways to deal with my SA through talking with you guys, and I'd like to be able to help some people with their problems, as well.

·
Banned
177,223 Posts
Hey shadowmask welcome. :)

·
Banned
38,431 Posts
:wel

·
Registered
154,235 Posts
Welcome, Shadowmask! :)