Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Banned
4,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have done some terrible, terrible things.

·
Sigh.
9,313 Posts
I puked in a friend's bed.
I threw trash every on the streets of Charleston at about 2 AM. Like the whole trash bins being dumped.
I pushed over safety barrels.
Throwing bottles and cans in public.

Uh... Nothing really regrettable. All pretty tame rambunctiousness. And I've been pretty wasted before as a teen.

·
Registered
3,407 Posts
I don't drink.

·
Banned
1,015 Posts
Said bad things to people online and through texts. I always get drunk alone and I'm a pretty placid drunk to begin with. I'd never show off and do stupid **** even as a kid. But, I can think really bad things that I normally wouldn't say.

·
Banned
4,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I tend to proposition young men online, but my family forgives me.

·
SAS Member
8800 blue lick road
42,211 Posts
I've brought up these things before on this forum but I've only been properly drunk once, and I threw up on the street. Didn't really do anything else bad.

Then one time when I wasn't drunk but had been drinking. I picked up a traffic cone that was just lying on the pavement and carried it for a while and then abandoned it.

I think that's it, I've never said anything I regretted while drinking/when I was drunk. I think SA makes it so I have ridiculous amounts of control over what I'm saying no matter what for some reason.

·
6,040 Posts
I only got a bit drunk once, after drinking 4 bottles of beer on this New Year's Eve. I was feeling ''super happy'', of course. I had a bit of laugh, then just went to bed. However, drinking that much felt pretty boring and forced(a bit like a camel).

·
Sigh.
9,313 Posts
I've brought up these things before on this forum but I've only been properly drunk once, and I threw up on the street. Didn't really do anything else bad.

Then one time when I wasn't drunk but had been drinking. I picked up a traffic cone that was just lying on the pavement and carried it for a while and then abandoned it.

I think that's it, I've never said anything I regretted while drinking/when I was drunk. I think SA makes it so I have ridiculous amounts of control over what I'm saying no matter what for some reason.
I get what you mean. You're still inside your head a lot, even when drunk. Maybe even moreso. In a negative way, even.

The traffic cone story made me lol. So random.

·
Banned
4,666 Posts
When I'm drunk I'm extremely passive, even more than when sober. So I don't really do bad things, because I don't really do anything at all.

But, I guess if I was to say a bad thing I did, I threw up in someone's house and then when they asked me I told them someone else did it. And not just 'someone else did it', I specifically named a person and they kicked him out of the party.

·
6,040 Posts
^^Woah dude, you are wild!
She is a girl, dude! Word to the people, brah!

If you meant to write this ^, I already know I can be really wild as soon as the night is falling. A free spirit. Girls love it. What do you know?

Besides, at least I wrote something, although half joking. What did you write? :um

·
Sigh.
9,313 Posts
When I'm drunk I'm extremely passive, even more than when sober. So I don't really do bad things, because I don't really do anything at all.

But, I guess if I was to say a bad thing I did, I threw up in someone's house and then when they asked me I told them someone else did it. And not just 'someone else did it', I specifically named a person and they kicked him out of the party.
:no

·
SAS Member
8800 blue lick road
42,211 Posts
I get what you mean. You're still inside your head a lot, even when drunk. Maybe even moreso. In a negative way, even.

The traffic cone story made me lol. So random.
Yeah it's weird, I used to either get quite spacey/relaxed or hyperactive/bored. I could become uninhibited conversationally to a point (depending on how spacey I felt) but not to the point where I was saying things I'd ever end up regretting later.

I can't remember why I picked it up, I know I wanted to try putting it on my head as a hat but it was too heavy and just ended up carrying it.. I think I'm quite odd anyway so sometimes alcohol just enhances the oddness and desire to do odd things lol.

·
Registered
287 Posts
She is a girl, dude! Word to the people, brah!

If you meant to write this ^, I already know I can be really wild as soon as the night is falling. A free spirit. Girls love it. What do you know?

Besides, at least I wrote something, although half joking. What did you write? :um
I was joking. No need to get all sensitive.

·
Super Moderator
33,900 Posts
I barely drink and usually if I get drunk it makes me sick. I drank too much once and and passed out/thre up. That's about all I can remember.

I apparently smoked too much weed once and had a really weird experience where I felt like my mind was dissolving into the air around me.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
passed out naked on my great grandmas bed after throwing up all over the carpet and bathroom

a realtor had the apartment listed and came in with prospective buyers on a showing

pretty sure they all saw me naked, covered in puke, with an empty rum bottle on the floor

there was puke everywhere

·
Sigh.
9,313 Posts
passed out naked on my great grandmas bed after throwing up all over the carpet and bathroom

a realtor had the apartment listed and came in with prospective buyers on a showing

pretty sure they all saw me naked, covered in puke, with an empty rum bottle on the floor

there was puke everywhere
That's hot.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts