Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 111 Posts

·
Registered
5,120 Posts
Pretty much the only illegal things I've done (to my knowledge and recollection) are driving/traffic related, so, uh, probably something like running a stop sign or going 90ish on the freeway 10 years ago.

·
roivas yromem eerf lla
2,487 Posts
man keep this a secret. I went over to the cop and no thats not it, jus cussed them out . I broke windshields of uncoming trafic with some rocks in the bushes. maybe choked someone

·
Banned
3,884 Posts
Carrying a Concealed gun without permit.
Aggravated Assault.
Having a Pocket Knife in High School.
Having weed at school. (well not a big crime. We hardly got in trouble for this until my senior year when the district started getting on the staff *** for having weed in school.)

Crimes i got caught with?....Truancy & had to go to court for who knows why.. but that's not a crime. :lol

·
Registered
252 Posts
Shoplifting a sandwich once when I was drunk after a night out but felt bad I bought something anyway
Stole a trolley once hahaha
Buying drugs
Stupid vandalism in varsity when I was boozed
Driving with open bottles of alcohol which is illegal here

All done in university, and drunk. I'm not that person anymore

·
roivas yromem eerf lla
2,487 Posts
Shoplifting a sandwich once when I was drunk but I bought something else
Stole a trolley once hahaha
Buying drugs
Stupid vandalism in varsity when I was boozed
Driving with open bottles of alcohol which is illegal here
lol i thought you said you stole a toilet but u said trolly

·
Banned
1,662 Posts
I was the second gunman on the grassy noel.

674 Posts
I'd recommend against admitting to crimes you haven't been caught for online guys. You don't want to get busted over a post on a social anxiety site, lol. The one crime that I was caught for, for obvious reasons is assault on an officer at age 13. I posted the whole story in another thread a while back, I can copy paste it here if anybody is curious.

674 Posts
This thread's probably swarming with police lurkers. x3

·
FAILURE
618 Posts
I was out with friends then poof they suddenly thought ditching the bill in the bar where we were drinking in was a great idea so we bolted lol

·
Registered
349 Posts
Lol nice thread.

Me and a few of my highschool friends decided to smoke weed in a classroom once (not during classes, though lol).
No-one caught us, but I'm sure we left a suspect smell behind :lol.

·
Banned
1,012 Posts
When I was 14, me and some ghetto friends decided to go to Movie Gallery. When we entered, the store manager told us that kids weren't allowed without our parents.

*I* didn't do anything... but my "homeboys" decided to let him know (very nicely, of course) that we weren't leaving. They were yelling at customers and everything.

Cops came with a paddy wagon and everything... I didn't go to jail, but it was a close call.

Needless to say, my parents moved me to a small town on the outskirts of Savannah to get me away from that place. And I tried staying away from the gangsters after that.

·
Banned
2,513 Posts
Lol nice thread.

Me and a few of my highschool friends decided to smoke weed in a classroom once (not during classes, though lol).
No-one caught us, but I'm sure we left a suspect smell behind :lol.
Ha-ha, that reminds me... In one of my classes these guys went towards the back of the room and opened up the window to do exactly that, except they did it during class and in front of the teacher as well. The teacher was a pushover so he didn't do anything, but he ended up getting fired later that year.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Ha-ha, that reminds me... In one of my classes these guys went towards the back of the room and opened up the window to do exactly that, except they did it during class and in front of the teacher as well. The teacher was a pushover so he didn't do anything, but he ended up getting fired later that year.
In front of the teacher? :lol Epic!
We weren't rebel enough to do that :b

1 - 20 of 111 Posts