Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Super Moderator
33,904 Posts
Hmmm. I don't know. Maybe like spoonfuls of peanut butter? Fried wieners? Certainly nothing super sugary or carb heavy.

·
(.*?)
6,618 Posts
Unless you're buying bottles of Gerber baby food, I'm not sure I understand how a food can be exclusive to children. Although some brands will market exclusively to children.

·
SUS Member
10,650 Posts
Most people here (my mother, for example) would probably consider eating hot dogs for dinner a bit childish unless you were having a barbecue or something. 'Grownups' are supposed to eat grownup food. Like liver and asparagus or something. (Idk, I don't eat stuff like that.)

Speaking of, I like piggies in a blanket. But I don't actually ever eat them. Of things I eat, peanut butter on crackers and Lucky Charms.

Unless you're buying bottles of Gerber baby food, I'm not sure I understand how a food can be exclusive to children. Although some brands will market exclusively to children.
I have actually bought baby food as an adult. There was a discount place that sold it really cheap near one of my apartments, and, tbh, a lot of the pureed fruit is pretty good.

·
Administrator
8,924 Posts
Banana baby food is nice, but it is expensive. It isn’t as nice as it used to be. Nutella fairy bread is nice too, but I very rarely eat that.

Reactions: iAmCodeMonkey

·
Just a bit stitious
4,042 Posts
I love peanut butter and jelly sandwiches...and PB&J Uncrustables also. Big fan of chicken nuggets as well. In fact, I am a very picky eater and more times than not...the kids menu consisting of things like grilled cheese, cheese pizza, chicken nuggets is more appealing to me than the adult menu.

·
Loathed Loiterer
7,984 Posts
I still buy these regularly to snack along with my coffee. I also eat animal crackers seldomly, although I've never been a big fan of them since they taste rather bland.

·
bipolar
16,873 Posts
Mac n cheese. Although when I do, you can bet it comes with a side dish of gout.
I love that too - and cheese on toast. (I think Americans call it cheese toast.)

I try not to have it very often because I always see myself having a heart attack whenever I make it. :)

Edit: great username btw, one of my favourite old bands.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Oh. Good one. Cheese toast. I haven’t had that in ages. I can feel my joints swelling up now. You know, I love The Dan too. They are my fave band but, you know the meaning of the word, right? That probably applies to me also.

·
bipolar
16,873 Posts
Oh. Good one. Cheese toast. I haven’t had that in ages. I can feel my joints swelling up now. You know, I love The Dan too. They are my fave band but, you know the meaning of the word, right? That probably applies to me also.
No, don't think I do. (need to hit the reply button or like or something as well so I know you replied)

·
Administrator
8,924 Posts
I used to eat baby food a lot in my early 20s. I think there was a certain one I liked that had prunes in it. :LOL:
I liked these:
C86BD8AC-DC3D-4E2D-9230-7C47635EF98D.jpeg

My mum told me she used to feed me brains when I was a baby. :sick: I’m glad I don’t remember that.

Reactions: WillYouStopDave

·
aldehyde dehydrogenaser
7,377 Posts
I still enjoy a balogna sandwich and or hotdog every now and then. I've accepted that my chip/potato crisp habit is now an addiction. Also, ramen. I definitely need to eat better.

·
Socializing with myself
5,045 Posts
I had no food that I enjoy. I just ate pizza, burger, chicken sandwich, fried crab, boil snow crab, fried shrimp, fried fish, soup, octopus, fried chicken, stew chicken curry chicken, curry goat. I just eat whatever my mom or dad would eat.

What I enjoy was playing with my game boy color. It excited me, because it was an interesting technology.

·
😒🤡
6,312 Posts
I don't consider any food childish but I eat chocolate and sweets every once in awhile. 🤩 I love sweet stuff. Chocolate covered peanuts are good, too.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts