Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
for me, the hardest class i ever took would probably be physics, i barely scrapped by with a D.

·
Registered
867 Posts
computer science in high school- never passed the whole year. and then accounting 300 level in college- dropped twice and ultimately changed majors cause of it.

·
pitiful loser
1,154 Posts
Speech in the 7th grade, which I took to avoid the class I dreaded even more: P.E. (and avoided completely over the years through various means...I have never taken a communal shower or changed in a locker room.)

In college it was P.E. classes. (Which I chose based on my ability to endure them and avoid needing a shower afterward.)

·
···---···
3,375 Posts
Hardest class I ever took was spatial statistics. The class only had 3 students at the end as everyone else dropped it. So we had a professor and a TA for 3 students.

·
Banned
19,437 Posts
Organic chemistry in college.

·
UnDeRrAtED
34,712 Posts
Psychobiology and Cal I

·
anhedonic
2,005 Posts
So far, it's the Pre-Calculus class I took my Junior year of high school. I used to be really good at math, getting As, but I got an F the first quarter. Then a B, then two Cs. It was so ridiculously hard. If only I had taken AP Stats instead...

·
Banned
19,437 Posts
^ Dang, I wish 50 was passing at my HS! It was 65.

·
Registered
57 Posts
At the time, honors english in 10th grade. I got so caught up in anxiety that I turned in a blank 5 page paper, with only a cover page to make it look like I did it. The first page of the blank paper, I wrote that I was sorry for wasting your time.

·
Banned
3,608 Posts
General Chemistry. I took it as a summer course and flat-out failed. Luckily it was at a community college and not my regular university so it didn't transfer to my GPA.

And math in general (save for geometry) tends to be insanely hard for me.

·
resident classicist
4,408 Posts
Either Ancient Greek 202 (Plato's Apology) or Latin Satire (Horace/Juvenal).

I'm taking both right now. FML.

Worst non-major class - physics or AP Comparative Politics (both were in high school).

I squeaked by physics with a C. I got an A in Comp. Poli., but let me tell you, that A was fought for tooth and nail with hours of homework, essays, reading The Economist every week and watching PBS World News every day.

·
Too School for Cool
6,857 Posts
Hmm. History of the Modern Middle East (so many naaaaames), or Statistics for the Life Sciences, which I am taking right now.

I just don't grasp the bigger picture in statistics, I never understand why I am applying any given method. That and I haven't paid attention to lecture in over a month.

·
subtastic
7,692 Posts
I generally stay away from classes that are hard.

But I've found anything that involved memorization to be difficult.

1 - 20 of 78 Posts