Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
(.*?)
6,823 Posts
The bathroom light needing a few tries to turn on, 3 of 4 stove burners broken, the shower dripping, the ripped up unpainted area of the kitchen ceiling.

·
Super Moderator
35,376 Posts
Hmmm. Me?

But seriously. Most of the stuff that's "broken" in this house is only part broken. It's just broken enough to be really irritating. If something is entirely broken, I either try to fix it, try to talk them into replacing it or just throw it away. There's no room in a small place like this for stuff that doesn't work at all.

·
Administrator
9,229 Posts
* A doorknob that falls off the cupboard in the study.

* A patch of ceiling in the kitchen that needs fixing because water has damaged it.

Reactions: iAmCodeMonkey

·
Irretrievably Lost
2,868 Posts
Well I live alone so "everyone" putting up with it is just me putting up with it. But I live in a really old building so a lot of **** is broken.

One of the cabinets in the kitchen is falling off the wall. One of the drawers in the kitchen is broken so when you try to open it the drawer face gets pulled off and the dawer itself won't open. The bathroom sink stopper is broken and is permanetly closed like 95% shut so the sink always fills water if you use too much. I can't fully close the bathroom or bedroom doors because the knobs don't work so you won't be able to get in or out of the room if they've been closed. The deadbolt lock on the back door doesn't work right. The paint on the bathroom ceiling is peeling and it's all moldy. The doors on the bathroom mirror barely work and it's all rusted out inside. A number of the kitchen floor tiles are warped. And the list goes on.

·
Registered
4,488 Posts
I dont have any lights in my entire basement. We just use the flashlight on our phone. There are wires, but they don’t work.

·
Super Moderator
8,966 Posts
The downstairs bathroom faucet always making a single loud ear piercing squeak sound every time the hot water knob is turned on.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts