Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mine would have to be Drive, with Ryan gosling. (If you haven't seen it you should check it out lol) Basically, I could totally see myself in the character and he seemed like he had some sort of anxiety/disorder, even though he's a total badass in the movie.

·
Registered
45 Posts
alot

there are alot of great movies so I can't decide here are some, Good Will Hunting, taxi driver , dog day afternoon , pulp fiction , how about rodger doger

·
Registered
3,678 Posts
Some of my favorites are Snatch, Pulp Fiction, Lord of War, Toy Story. A bunch more

·
Registered
3,503 Posts
I can't really narrow it down to a single movie, but if so then probably 'The Godfather'....
Yes,I would say The Godfather is the best I've seen,but if we're talking favourites it's not even in my top 20

·
Registered
862 Posts
Titanic! Its a great love story. Jack had so much game and pulled Rose even know he was poor boy who didn't have much to offer in her family's eyes but he had a great personality and brought the fun out of Rose. Love that.
and
The Notebook. Wow what a great love story.

·
A kid named Jordan
497 Posts
Fight club because I found it very relatable, it's well acted ( brad pitts best performance), well written and a clever informative film.

·
Registered
3,678 Posts
The 10th Kingdom I love because it's a seven hour long fantasy adventure, lol. The graphics aren't the greatest but I enjoy it nonetheless. It's a neat story.
I forgot about that movie. I watched it when i was a kid. All i remember is that there was a portal in central park. I'm going to have to watch it again.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts