Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've said this before but here. this is when my S/A was really bad and i was scared to order from an idiot at the cash register but now id rip him in half. i said " bigmac meal and number 7 with root beer " and he repeated it and i just said ' ya " because i didnt hear what he said and i wanted to go and i got a big mac with 7 root beers GRRRR! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

·
Born Of Blotmonað
19,821 Posts
When I went to my dad's apartment on Tuesday afternoon I buzzed his number & he opened the door. A gal was coming in so I held the door for her. When we got into the elevator I said I've forgotten which floor my dad lives on because it's been a while since I had been around. My nerves caused my to head up to the 11th floor instead of the 5th which I had just buzzed. Of course this must have seemed both obvious & stupid to the gal as I had just buzzed his place. When I got to the 11th floor I got off & took the stairs to my dad's place

·
Registered
55 Posts
This was sort of traumatizing at the time, but it is pretty funny...

When I was a kid I grew up Catholic and sometime around the year, every year, my church would have these "soup Fridays", with around 5 different kinds of soups, and I was a very, nervous, timid little girl prone to clumsiness, so I would pour myself some soup, and walk back to my table, but it seemed that every time, every year, I would pour a little too much soup; and as I walked slowly and carefully to my seat, the whole time feeling as if everyone was staring at me like I was an idiot, the soup spilled onto my shoes and on the floor and down my front--boiling hot soup. And it was very painful and embarassing but I said nothing, just walked the whole way spilling soup on myself. Just this stiff, awkward little thing, spilling soup down herself in front of everyone.

·
Registered
371 Posts
I blushed Horribly in front of the guy I used to like back in high school.. I was trying to prevent him from seeing me but there was no where to run and he was headed my way(not to talk to me, but to pass by).. I didn't know what to do so I grabbed my backpack and held it up and turned my back to him and made this "ah" sound and everyone turned to me.. My friends came up to me and said, "are you ok?" making it worse and it was so pathetic and horrible.. lol..

·
Registered
62 Posts
Once i was in the same history course with some guy i really liked. One day he saw me sitting on the hallway and suddenly said "hey". I totally freaked out and said "you're welcome". He stopped and was like "What?". Then i finally said "hey". He never spoke anything to me again.
Lol i'm so weird.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.