Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When's the last time you praised yourself? When's the last time you looked at yourself in the mirror AND smiled? Probably not any time this week. Or this month. Or today. It might not ever happen at all.

How are you expending effort? It's vital to stop trying to seek the approval of others. Be a little selfish for once. Do your thing, accept the compliments, ignore the insults. It is much easier to say than do, but it's not impossible. You have to convince your mind to realize these things.

Get a little angry. No, I don't mean take off in rage and shoot up your school. Don't hide in the corner and pout. I mean, passionate anger. The anger that gets your blood boiling. The kind of anger that leads to willpower and courage, and confidence. The kind of anger that inspires CHANGE. Suffering comes from that victim mentality. You've suffered enough.

Have faith, please. Faith is the enemy of fear. This is not the end, people. You were put in this situation for a reason.

Man, I'm glad I have SA. I thank God that I have SA. I must have it for a reason. Either to strengthen my character, to prepare me for future events, or whatever the case maybe, I have this disorder for a reason.

Are you your best self?

That's all that matters.

·
Banned
372 Posts
I get angry at my anxiety symptoms, and when I'm angry at them and myself for letting them get the better of me, they sometimes lessen because I'm not thinking about being anxious as much. the anger overpowers the anxiety occasionally.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I get angry at my anxiety symptoms, and when I'm angry at them and myself for letting them get the better of me, they sometimes lessen because I'm not thinking about being anxious as much. the anger overpowers the anxiety occasionally.
Do one think dear friend - U can go for PRANAYAM an old form of Yoga very quick in revealing your anxiety and depression.. and u can also try Meditation which develops the mind`s ability to stop anxiety at its source.
Believe me - PRANAYAM and Meditation is the best for Anxiety.
Thanks..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts