Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
ಠ ¿ ಠ
913 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you were the best man in this video?

I'd probably keel over and just die on the spot.

·
Geese
20,769 Posts
Oh my, that is just terrible. Poor guy...

Am I a bad person for laughing though? xD

·
dazed and confused
960 Posts
You wouldn't keel over and die, the bride would kill you with an axe :lol

·
Still Running
387 Posts
Wow, I wouldn’t know what to say after that one. I wouldn’t be seen in public for at least a year or two.

·
Registered
18,889 Posts
Wow, now that was an impressive fail.

If I was him? I'd mutter "I'm sorry" and leave it at that. No words can you redeem you from something like that. :lol

·
unashamed perv
1,786 Posts
Hahahahaha! That's hilarious! If I were the bride, I wouldn't kill him with an axe, I'd look on the bright side - no-one would forget about the wedding, and they'd be talking about it for years to come :)

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
Wow, all I can say is ... oh wow... I'm still laughing - and I feel bad for laughing.

Ummm... I would have to jump in the water too... if the groom was really smart and kind he would jump in and encourage the pastor to finish the ceremony in the pond.... what else could you do after all that.

And you are right, no one would ever forget your wedding - or stop talking about it.

·
Banned
177,223 Posts
That would be quite a memorable wedding indeed lol.

·
Retired Enforcer
19,108 Posts
Why didn't the groom jump in after his beloved? I predict divorce within 5 years.

·
Born Of Blotmonað
19,028 Posts
First off, that guys slip & fall is priceless in & of itself. They need to edit the video so the slip is repeated a few times in this order:

1. In real time

2. In slow motion

3. In super slow motion

4. In real time once again

I laughed quite a bit & I don't think there's much recovery from that other than making a significant investment in the wedding rings. The best man may well have lost his drinking buddy too...at least he would have unless there was to be a future divorce as the wife wouldn't be able to look at him or know her husband was with him for a hell of a long time

Ummm... I would have to jump in the water too... if the groom was really smart and kind he would jump in and encourage the pastor to finish the ceremony in the pond.... what else could you do after all that.
I agree with this

·
In my shiny bubble
2,428 Posts
oh poor bloke. I dunno what i'd do....run!!!!

·
In my shiny bubble
2,428 Posts
oh poor bloke. I dunno what i'd do....run!!!!

It may sound really bad now, but in years time they will look back on that and laugh and think wow that was a really unique wedding :p

·
roarrrr
4,876 Posts
I have to say that was hilarious. Its been a while since I had a true laugh like I just did. :b

In all seriousness, I do feel bad for the bride. And for the best man. Haha. And the other poster is right, that it would have retained some sense of romance if the groom jumped in and finished the ceremony in the pond.

But dude, there should of been some sort of gate around that pond.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts