Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was talking to my gf last night, and she brought up that she fantasizes about having sex with two men at the same time. She said it was a fantasy, and that she would never act on it. She then asked if I fantasized about being with two girls. I said no. I understand that people have fantasies, but isn't that something that you keep to yourself? WTF? Its like she wants me to be jealous. I've been with her for a couple months, but the crap that comes out of her mouth is really starting to irritate. Would you say that to your bf?

·
Chlorine and Wine
12,105 Posts
If she fantasizes about it and brings it up, I would think that that means she's interested in trying it though she doth protest. Consider it a good thing that she trusts you enough to share. It seems that couples are supposed to share their fantasies, particularly the sexual, idk. It's some form of closeness. Or maybe she wants to have a little fun xD

If it bothers you that much, maybe you two aren't right for each other?

I'm no expert but I've read enough Dan Savage to have the slightest of ideas. :roll

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I didn't get pissed or anything. I played it cool. I just wanted to know if that seemed wrong to anyone else. She wasn't drunk or anything, so this was a sober thought for her. I'm not down for that swinger stuff, so maybe i'm not right for her. Just wanted some opinions on the matter. I mean, we were just chillin on the beach, and she starts talking about some kinky stuff. If a chick wanted a threesome, I don't think it would be hard for her to find. Why screw around with me? Something stable on the side? A lot of the stuff this chick says, doesn't read right on my radar. I guess i'll have to start thinking about how to break it off.

·
Registered
596 Posts
I don't see anything wrong with sharing your fantasies with your significant other. I can understand how some of that might bother you though. My boyfriend wants to have a threesome with me and his ex-girlfriend. His ex was the one who actually suggested it haha. I'm pretty uncomfortable with the idea and I think I'd only go through with it if I was really, really drunk. He told me if I wanted a threesome with another guy, he wouldn't mind as long as it was one of his friends he was comfortable with. I definitely wouldn't want to. I just think it would be incredibly awkward. Anyway, your girlfriend did say she'd never act on it, so I wouldn't think too much into it. If it bothers you so much, then I would talk to her about it or break it off with her.

·
Fall 7 times, stand up 8.
8,916 Posts
You should feel glad she's comfortable enough to share her fantasies with you. People can have really crazy fantasies. It doesn't mean that that's what they want to actually do, or that you'd have to fulfill it. I don't see her trying to make you jealous, unless there's more to the story. It's not a good sign when your girlfriend is starting to really annoy you.

·
Registered
3,657 Posts
Everyone has fantasies, she probley can't help those thoughts. Just look at is as her being comfortable enough to share her secrets, & if you think she could potentially act on it then leave her.

·
Registered
678 Posts
Um, to me it is quite offensive, assuming you are in a serious relationship with her. If she fantasizes about having sex with two guys, then one of them can obviously not be you. And since she already has the option of having sex with you alone, it seems that what she means in the end is that she wants sex with one guy that is not you. Which is akin to contemplating cheating on you.

If you chalk up something like this as a playful sexual fantasy, then really you are redefining the word "cheating."

·
Registered
9,124 Posts
I was asked a long time ago if I wanted to have a foursome (two guys two girls). I passed lol.

·
Registered
6,814 Posts
If she said she fantasizes about it and then said she would never do it then she is lying. She has most likely wanted it for a while now and nothing you can do will change that. You can't change someone and you shouldn't be angry at her for having natural sexual feelings. In a way she was being hoenst and respectful for your feelings at the same time. That is my take on it.

·
Avid Joycean
162 Posts
If A=B and B=C, then A=C

Um, to me it is quite offensive, assuming you are in a serious relationship with her. If she fantasizes about having sex with two guys, then one of them can obviously not be you. And since she already has the option of having sex with you alone, it seems that what she means in the end is that she wants sex with one guy that is not you. Which is akin to contemplating cheating on you.

If you chalk up something like this as a playful sexual fantasy, then really you are redefining the word "cheating."
That is brilliant. I applaud your rationalization sir. :clap

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
maybe she likes DP every now and then? that would be a experience no one guy could provide so it doesn't really mean he isn't good enough. Besides sex and love are 2 different things, I can love someone, but still want all the sex I could get from every hot girl who let me, its natural instincts.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts