Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
herp derp
2,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Name a situation and the next poster has to reply what would they do in it.

First one:

What would you do ... if you had the power to become invisible for one hour?

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
kill everyone I know with fire

What would you do if you get an erection on the bus just before your stop. It IS possible to get off at the next stop.

·
Geese
20,768 Posts
Get off anyway, the joy of underpants where you can conceal such things!

What would you do if you lost the internet for a week?

·
In my shiny bubble
2,428 Posts
Oh god...the thought!!... ah, i'd watch tv or do some crafts :)

What would you do if...an hot air balloon landed accidently in your back garden?

·
Geese
20,768 Posts
Request a free ride across the city to make up for the landing costs in your yard :p

What would you do if you won a million dollars?

·
ಠ ¿ ಠ
913 Posts
No way! I was just thinking about someone asking that million dollar question before I even refreshed the page and saw that new post!

If I had a million dollars, I'd eat it. Seriously - a Million Dollar chocolate candy bar. There used to be a joke going around when I was in elementary school about what people would do if they had a million dollars, and then everyone would always say that they'd eat it.

What would you do if a bird dropping landed on your head?

·
herp derp
2,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I would make every attempt to rub it off, even if it meant using my sleeve.

What would you do if you were in the toilet doing your numbers and you realise there's no toilet paper left?

·
Registered
2,882 Posts
What would you do if you were in the toilet doing your numbers and you realise there's no toilet paper left?
First, I'd look for some paper towels or tissues. If I was at home, I'd either jump in the shower or look for an old book that I didn't need and tear out a few pages. If I was in a public restroom, I guess I'd take off my underwear and use it to wipe and then go commando. :D

What would you do if your car ran out of gas in the middle of nowhere and there wasn't a gas station around for 40 miles (and there was no cell phone service)?

·
Bigg Slapp
226 Posts
in my shape i can jog for an hour and walk for 10 minutes and repeat that process until i'm in town.

what would you do if kanye west took the mic out of your hand while you were having your moment.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I would say, "Yo Kanye, I'm really happy for you, and Imma let you finish being a douche, but I just got to say that Hitler is one of the biggest douches of all time!Of all time!!" lol :b

What would you do if you found your neighbors baby on your doorstep? obviously they didn't want it anymore and thought you should take care of it. we need some obscure questions in this thread lol

·
Amazing
363 Posts
I would name him George and I will hug him, and pet him, and squeeze him.
Anyone recognize that reference?

What would you do if a jet engine landed in your room?

·
fellow human
2,074 Posts
I'd take a picture, and upload it to the forum.

What would you do if you discovered that ghosts were real, and were congregating in New York?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts