Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Finding my way
1,932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'd finish my psychology degree and my certificate in web development. I'd also strike up conversations with all kinds of people and hopefully expand my circle of friends.

What would you do?

·
is getting over herself
12,022 Posts
pretty much the same thing. Oh, and put my plan for world domination into action.

My hands are registered weapons. I have pretty much the same problem with my feet. I can cut a grapefruit in half, drop one half on the floor, and by just using my highly trained, finely honed stomping skills, step on said half at just the right angle that the juice will hit anyone in the eye, wherever they may be standing. That, my friend, is real pain.

Without SA, I would reveal this skill much more often.

Only joking. I'd just be much more me, I guess, and I'd find out what that is much more easily, and certainly faster.

·
A Living Woman
3,464 Posts
I would go to the doctor and demand a diagnosis for my medical problems that have never been fully addressed!
If everything was fine....
I would charge into earning my license!
I would charge into attending the College of Notre Dame of MD!
I would charge into studying abroad in New Zealand for a semester!
I would explore romantic possibilities!
I would take a self defense class!
I would get certified in CPR and first aid!
I would take a watercolors course!

I'd just be more awesome than I already am. :) I'm already trying to do those things. My pacing would just be different.

·
Banned
177,223 Posts
I'd get out more often than I do now but I doubt my life would really change a whole lot.

·
Just chilling
223 Posts
I'd just be glad that I don't worry about going out and talking to people anymore.

I want to experience freedom :)

·
Registered
582 Posts
Travel around Europe
Start a business
Take vocal lessons
Go out and take more pictures
Have an amazing social life
Go clubbing again
Have the motivation to reach my goals of getting a job and my own place.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Without SA, I'd probably waste my life into society's obscurity.

Pretty ironic, huh? If that's the right word.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Fulfill my highest potential!

SA is a downer like no other..

·
Registered
50 Posts
id go clothes shopping in all the shops that i feel intimidated in wouldnt it be lovely waking up in the morning and not stressing about what has to be done in the day one day hopefully

·
In my shiny bubble
2,428 Posts
Go to university
Travel the world
Talk to guys and hopefully get a boyfriend
Take driving lessons
Get a job

·
Registered
47 Posts
I'd go out more and try a lot of new things, get more friends and talk more, go back to school, go to do dancing classes, help other people.

·
Registered
18 Posts
what would I do if i were anxiety-free is going out on a beach relaxed and feel the breeze of a clean air and celebrate ... I feel like celebrating right now ... singing to the tune of celebrate good times come on .... aw ....

·
Registered
14 Posts
I'd join some study groups, so I could make friends and practice my language.

I'd throw a party.

And... eventually land the job of my dreams.

·
Registered
5,337 Posts
Pretty much everything that I'm already doing but at a much faster pace, ie go to college full time instead of part time etc.
And most importantly I'd go out and live life, go to see concerts, go to events, strike up interesting conversations with strangers, travel etc.

1 - 20 of 75 Posts