Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Lost
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, what does everyone have planned for tomorrow?

Will you actually do it?

·
A cracked polystyrene man
191 Posts
I won't be catching the early train to work to avoid a certain individual.

·
Registered
10,467 Posts
Back to work for the week. 100% chance I will go to work tomorrow. I get too bored sitting at home.

·
Registered
2,470 Posts
Doing a work experience thing for uni which I'm not having a great time with. I wish I could drop out but I get paid for it and I deparately need something on my CV.
I can't see me avoiding going in, but I can definitely see me avoiding talking to certain people :/

·
killer of conversations
10,545 Posts
Avoiding pointless coworker chitchat. If I have to speak to them I might just blab about myself until they run far, far away. I have the feeling I won't be in the mood to act much. I'm too excited to have four days off! =]

I'm in such a weird mood tonight. I love things - but I hate things! Things sure do suck - things don't suck so much!

Sleep, maybe? Maybe. Zzzz.

·
Lost
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Going to see a movie tomorrow.
Unavoidable, thankfully. :yes

·
Registered
25 Posts
My best friend wants me to go to a flea market with him and his girlfriend tomorrow. He's the only true friend i have, he's helped me through a lot of crap in life, so yeah i will most likely go. that doesn't mean i'm going to be self concious the whole time wondering if other people are staring at me and talking about how ugly i look..

·
Registered
11 Posts
Cant believe it...ive took a step back man
yesterday someone sent me an e-mail sayin pr**k
so i sent one back givin it as good as i got, now im fearing the repacussions of it, so i didnt go college :( im propa pissed off with me self, as i was regaining my confidence again, what do i do?

·
Protector of the Den
15,048 Posts
I plan to do homework and maybe walk. Will I do homework? If things are like in the past, not likely. The walk I might actually do.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I'll be sitting in my room. All day.

·
Registered
761 Posts
I have nothing but eating planned tomorrow. Will I do it? Yes.

·
Banned
6,350 Posts
i really would just like to crawl in a hole and avoid everything; but ill just end up going out and doing things. i just go out cause i need to get important things done.

·
Hated by all females
539 Posts
Sitting alone all day - will do
exception:
pest control guy is coming / will do since since he's coming here

Call machine shop who's machining and installing the valve train into my new head to see if it's ready / Will or Won't??? It's a toss up right now. Depends on my anxiety level

·
MayTheForceBeWithYou
19,559 Posts
need to laundry, but i would have to go over to mom's house to do it, my neighborhood community laundry rooms cost money, its free at moms lol. if i will or won't do is the question upon my rest. i have insomnia, and i know i am a night person, i just wish i can do my laundry at night, but its mom's house, i don't want to go without her knowledge, plus i don't want to wake her up. know what i mean?

·
Registered
6,380 Posts
I will be perpetually avoiding certain types of people I come across in my life irregardless of whether or not they exacerbate my anxiety.

My demeanor will be the central component to my own disillusionment. Meh

·
Registered
632 Posts
avoid:going to class later.4am and i'm still awake.i'm lazy to go to class tomorrow but scared what my friends will think.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts