Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Laughing Stock
1,532 Posts
Had a girlfriend, played for a football club, had a massive crowd of friends, loved school. Perfect really. **** knows where that all went.

·
Out there...
5,124 Posts
Relatively speaking, it was pretty good actually. I wasn't working, so I was able to pull good grades in all my classes (I took 4 plus a lab). The best grades I've gotten in college, in fact. I was seeing my girlfriend on a more consistent basis, enjoying staying over and cooking with her. Had enough free time to chill out with the aid of special liquid substances (since I became of age that year), and hung out with friends more.

Of course, that didn't last very long. Figures I would have such a rude awakening the turn of next year.

·
Banned
3,564 Posts
I was generally content considering I was 12/13 :lol. Still quiet and still didn't have many friends though, so eh :stu.

·
Registered
4,788 Posts
Had a job, women were interested in me, had a bunch of friends. Damn my life really went downhill thanks to my anxiety becoming more severe and fun depression too. :sigh

·
Registered
252 Posts
Was doing my final year in high school. In love and excited about life. Still insecure though as I've always been but kinda sorta happy.

·
Registered
860 Posts
I was 14, pretty popular at my school, started going to parties and hanging around with the older kids. Thought I was invincible at the time as you do at that age, I don't know what's happened, I can't believe I was 10 times more confident at 14 than I am now.:lol

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Five years ago, I was a junior in high school. Swap out the hours I spent in school during the day for those I now spend on the internet, and my life is essentially the same.

·
madly in love
2,433 Posts
i had a job (9-5) instead of going to school full time. i still lived at home, having moved back after finishing college. with the same boyfriend. no friends. not much in that area has changed.

·
Registered
9,274 Posts
I was married, Had a good paying job. Had many hobbies. Took trips often. Flew single engine Cessna. Was happy.

Everything went came crashing down two years ago.

·
o_O
6,024 Posts
In the 10th grade, which was my best year of high school because people I liked actually talked to me and I felt pretty good about my life overall. Got good grades as well.

·
Freedom is lurking
809 Posts
Practically nothing. At home, sitting at the computer all day, every day. It boggles my mind how I could cope for years and years like that -- today I can't stand not leaving the house even just for a day.

·
Neither here nor there
798 Posts
I'd say almost the same as now. NOw 10 years ago....

·
Registered
350 Posts
Looking for a job after two years of unpaid servitude (volunteering) as a file clerk. Writing fan fiction that some people liked. Giving up on a college major because it wasn't likely to go anywhere. Spending way too much time on the Internet.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts