Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
In hiding
1,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious. I used to use plain old Internet Explorer, but it gave me a lot of grief over not loading certain pages. So for awhile I used Opera, and then Firefox. I gave Safari a try but it had a few issues loading things. So after looking at a list of browsers to download, I'm now on one called Epic, which so far seems to be working really well on my machine. According to the site, it's the first Indian made browser. I just got it because I think the name is awesome, lol. :D

·
SAS Member
2,773 Posts
Started with Navigator 3.0, then onto Navigator 4.0 to IEs 4, 5 and 6. Then Firefox and sweet, sweet tabs came along. After that Konqueror for a few years until the KDE 4 debacle, now back to using Firefox.

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
No thanks, I prefer to browse books, magazines, and newspapers in barns and noble... The internet is 95% teenage oriented filth... I refuse to be a part of that!

(typed and sent from a furryfu**s browser)

·
In my shiny bubble
2,428 Posts
Internet explorer and if thats being slow i'll use Firefox

·
Forever Alone D:
453 Posts
I use both Firefox and Chrome.

·
Registered
7,948 Posts
Firefox wins via unanimous decision.

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
firefox-better ad blocking and security over IE, plus not supporting microsoft more than I have to, but still mainstream enough that nearly everything works with it. Occasionally software for my classes requires IE but that's the only incidence I've found.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.