Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 258 Posts

·
Banned
9,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mine was Ninja Turtles and my favorite character was Donatello, then Leonardo, then Michelangelo, and Raphael.

·
Registered
18,888 Posts
I have to pick ONE? Hmmmmmm, I'd say Inspector Gadget.

Honourable mentionables: Garfield, Woody Woodpecker, Bugs Bunny/Looney Tunes, Ninja Turtles, Goof Troop (probably in that order).. I'm sure I'm forgetting some.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Ren and stimpy, Doug, muppet babies, david the gnome etc

·
Registered
604 Posts
I loved Magic School Bus, Arthur, Sailor Moon, Pokemon (haha), Hey Arnold, Dragon Ball Z, Digimon, X-Men, Spiderman, Josie and the *****cats, Scobby Doo, Doug, Gumby, Smurfs, Animaniacs, Beetlejuice, the flinstones, the jetsons, just too much to count. I watched a lot of saturday morning cartoons.

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
spiderman and spiderman unlimited

·
Registered
39 Posts
Rocko's modern life, Hey arnold, Ahhh real monsters, doug, pokemon, digimon, ren and stimpy, rocket power, rugrats, and spongebob(still a kid hehe)

out of all of them..I'd have to say Rocko!! =D

·
Registered
364 Posts
Dragon Ball Z was truly awesome. Forgot all about that show. Rocko was good too. Forgot about that one as well.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Scooby Doo and a Pup Named Scooby Doo. It's all about the doobie doobie doo's. I even had him painted on my walls lol, cute.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Mine was "Mysterious Cities of Gold" epic. Then "Ullysses 31". I also liked a lot of cartoons when I was a kid and I still enjoy them now.

·
Banned
177,223 Posts
Some of my favorites:

The Flintstones
Looney Tunes (Bugs Bunny, Tweety Bird, Daffy Duck, etc.)
Woody Woodpecker

1 - 20 of 258 Posts