Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I was a kid I always have this dream about the future, Later I'm going to be a pop artist. :|

I never told someone.

Did you have a dream when you where little? :)

·
alien monk
8,616 Posts
I wanted to be a writer, I loved writing stories.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I was bullied very early on in childhood so i think I just used to tend to dream about being whatever I perceived to be popular so I knew people would start to like me - singer, dancer, actor, all the usual. Now my dream is very much just normality, a fun life shared with a good guy.

·
Banned
497 Posts
When I was a kid I always have this dream about the future, Later I'm going to be a pop artist. :|

I never told someone.

Did you have a dream when you where little? :)
my dream was alaways to play professional football for everton fc. im 26 and i still have that dream and im going to achieve , as crazy as it sounds .

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
I like alot of these replys but I've never had a "big dream". I guess im just more concerned with the past and present not the future.

·
Digimon Loyalist
2,031 Posts
When I was a child I always dreamed of becoming a video game developer. I loved to play video games and still do. ;)
I also wanted to be an Archaeologist.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I wanted to be a vet

·
giggling ******
11,070 Posts
I wanted to be in a NASCAR pit crew

·
Banned
177,223 Posts
I wanted to be a Fireman.

·
SAS Member
939 Posts
I wanted to be an Oscar winning actress when I was little. One of my relatives even gave me a fake Oscar when I was little, and it still sits in my room.

·
Registered
270 Posts
I wanted to be a vampire. I mean, I was already an outcast, at least I would have a better reason this way. :b

I still want it, but I'm not holding my breath..

1 - 20 of 27 Posts