Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
3021 - 3040 of 3055 Posts

·
Dog in the sun.
455 Posts
Servant. I'm worried about the direction it might take considering the last two episodes, but I'm willing to see since it's been good so far. Just hope they have an idea of where it's going, and don't end up stretching it unnecessarily.

Now that I'm done with it I think I'm gonna fill the void with Futurama. I love that show obviously but I've never watched it all the way through.

·
Karmically Cryptic
Wonder
1,333 Posts
Psych. It's about two best friends, one of whom's dad was a cop and taught him how to be hyper-observant growing up. I won't say how it starts but he ends up pretending to be a psychic and starts working for the police department and uses his ability to solve cases. He starts up a business with his friend called Psych...lol. I'd say it's a comedy, crime-mystery, drama in that order. It's mostly light-hearted and when it gets serious they lighten it up with comic relief.

·
Dog in the sun.
455 Posts
True Detective, The Long Bright Dark. Stuff like this is almost a trigger for me under the wrong circumstances, but I feel fine and it is great.

·
Registered
6,076 Posts
Trying to get through "Nancy Drew" season 1. Honestly, I'm only watching it because the lead actress is really good looking, but I like the idea of a murder mystery. However, the show is really making it hard. It's so average-to-bad. The supernatural elements are all over the place.

·
Registered
598 Posts
Harlem Coben's The Stranger. Watched it, then gave up, watched it on autopilot quite a bit. I wear a cap like the woman in it and when people look me in it they just seem to think trouble just because I wear this. This woman's character hasn't made this situation better haha

·
SAS Member
14,450 Posts
I was watching the Purge tv series on Amazon Prime. It was pretty good but got cancelled for season 3. A shame, I liked where it was going. Im not sure what was scarier honestly, the legal murder once a year and people being okay with it or the nearly total surveillance on everyone.

·
Registered
6,076 Posts
"Seinfeld" - "The Puerto Rican Day" - This has been a "lost" episode, at least for me. Because of some "sjw" bullcrap a long time ago even before "sjw" was a term, the episode was deemed "racist" and hasn't been shown in syndication. So I haven't viewed it since 1998. I decided to watch it on Amazon. Boy, is it awful. The jokes and situations are unfunny, the timing is off, the performances aren't very good, and even the fake NYC street sets suck. It was the next-to-last episode. Those last two seasons have some subpar episodes that I similarly disliked when they initially aired, but having watched them so many times in the intervening two decades, I've developed some affection for them. If I had been watching this episode for 20 years, I might feel the same way, but also probably not because it's just that bad.

·
Loathed Loiterer
8,250 Posts
BoJack Horseman
For All Mankind

·
Dog in the sun.
455 Posts
I'm finishing the first season of Scrubs. I used to watch random episodes on cable and always loved it, but I never watched it start to finish (not that doing so is that necessary since every episode wraps up its little moral by its end), but I'm going for it. I hope it remains good all the way through, but it's a bunch of episodes total. (I'm aware the last season with the new cast doesn't work.)

3021 - 3040 of 3055 Posts