Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
3001 - 3020 of 3055 Posts

·
Song and action man
603 Posts
When the camera went to him and showed his expression I was noo awww:cry even after all he'd done lol

Good to know :grin2:
I forgot about that part! It's more the ending that stuck with me. Don't want to spoil it for someone who might read this.

·
Song and action man
603 Posts
Good point! I edited my original post so it gives nothing away but can't change it in your post where you've quoted my original one :smile2:
Done:)

On a side note why I don't do social media. Someone can take a selected thing you said and run with it!

Kind of a reason I reacted (only a little) to Joe. I remember Delilah finding it odd he had no social media!

·
Registered
598 Posts
Done:)

On a side note why I don't do social media. Someone can take a selected thing you said and run with it!

Kind of a reason I reacted (only a little) to Joe. I remember Delilah finding it odd he had no social media!
Thank you! :grin2:

I thought that might be one of the things you identified with, about him not being on social media. There are some great groups on FB but you just never know who is in those groups; anyone at all can join and it can make you really vulnerable when you post as yourself.

·
Song and action man
603 Posts
Thank you! :grin2:

I thought that might be one of the things you identified with, about him not being on social media. There are some great groups on FB but you just never know who is in those groups; anyone at all can join and it can make you really vulnerable when you post as yourself.
Plus trusting the powers that be there to see your personal information.

I forgot the name of the love interest in the 1st season. Like Joe I didn't care for much her friends either. But as I said I'm not a sociopath though lol

·
Registered
598 Posts
Plus trusting the powers that be there to see your personal information.

I forgot the name of the love interest in the 1st season. Like Joe I didn't care for much her friends either. But as I said I'm not a sociopath though lol
Did you used to be on social media and something went wrong/ bad happened?

Good to know! I wont :hide when your name comes up on screen :grin2:

·
Song and action man
603 Posts
Did you used to be on social media and something went wrong/ bad happened?

Good to know! I wont :hide when your name comes up on screen :grin2:
Nah, if I'm being honest with myself I just didn't want people to see shots of my life/interests/ and stuff. Part of SAD.

But on the other side to that politics become nasty there, most only put up stuff of peoples lives they want you to see, and I do have a trust issue with it as well.

Just not my thing I guess

·
Registered
3 Posts
Why Women Kill
One of the most creative, entertaining, and addicting shows I've ever seen in a long time. The concept of 3 different eras in one house is so brilliant.

·
Registered
4,722 Posts
The Good Place - S2 Ep 10. Really a great show.

·
SAS Member
14,450 Posts
True Detective season 3

I enjoyed it quite a bit at first and it went downhill a bit by the end because the story got predictable and easier to guess, and a bit dull to be honest. I really liked the friendship between the two main characters.
Mahershala Ali and Stephen Dorff had great chemistry imo. Dorff is an underrated actor to be sure.

True Detective had a very good first season and season 2 was alright too. Lets hope season 4 goes more the season 1 route.

3001 - 3020 of 3055 Posts