Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
2981 - 3000 of 3064 Posts

·
😒🤡
6,818 Posts
The Stand

So far, it's good even though only one episode is out right now.
Amber Heard is a bit off putting on the show but idgaf. It's been good so far. Seems to stay true to the book, too. Once Randall Flagg actually started talking, I enjoyed it even more. Whoever plays his character seems like a good fit for the role as well.

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Finished season 1 of Dawson's Creek tonight. I love it. This is the first time I've seen it even though I was around 14 when it came out; my interest in teen romcoms/dramas didn't materialize until my mid 20's. I suppose it's "weird" for a guy in his mid-30's to like a teen romance drama but whatever. I love the music, and Katie Holmes was so adorable back then...

·
Registered
6,112 Posts
Watched the premiere of the latest season of "Hell's Kitchen". Haven't watched it in probably eight years although I used to like it. I was wondering why none of the proceedings had any Covid-aware aspects to them and looked up some info for the show online . . . and found out by mistake who won the damn season. I guess it was filmed before Covid and has aired in England already. As Gordon would say, "Damn."

Also watched the premieres of a new season of "The Chase" and a new game show called "The Hustler". I didn't like "The Hustler" very much at all.

·
Registered
6,112 Posts
Watched Alex's last "Jeopardy!". The last clue was messed up because the contestant mispronounced the answer, and one of the three didn't make it to Final Jeopardy. They had a brief retrospective that got me a bit choked up.

·
Song and action man
675 Posts
The Nanny on Logo. I know her voice is irritating but Fran Drescher was gorgeous and foxy!

·
Song and action man
675 Posts
First and second haha. It's really farfetched but good entertainment :popcorn Did you watch it?
Yeah. I actually liked the 2nd season a little better as well as the ending. Joe just didn't seem quite as creepy

·
Registered
6,112 Posts
"Nancy Drew" (2019) pilot. This is one of many shows that I "meant to" watch but didn't (missed out on so many shows because of this). A new season is coming in a few days, so I might as well give it a try. To be honest, the only reason I'm considering watching it is because Kennedy McMann is so hot. If the show doesn't get a bit better or go beyond its typical "sjw" casting crap, I'm bailing.

·
Registered
706 Posts
Yeah. I actually liked the 2nd season a little better as well as the ending. Joe just didn't seem quite as creepy
I read that loads of people would like to date Joe, so when the actor who plays him sees some of the tweets or things fans are saying he tries to put them straight aww :smile2:.

·
Song and action man
675 Posts
I read that loads of people would like to date Joe, so when the actor who plays him sees some of the tweets or things fans are saying he tries to put them straight aww :smile2:.
Having SAD there were certain characteristics of his personality I could relate too/liked. But yeah I'm not a sociopath though
:yes

2981 - 3000 of 3064 Posts