Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
8821 - 8840 of 8890 Posts

· Registered
18,330 Posts
The Costco ones have always been especially and oddly cheap, and it persisted despite the pandemic and supply chain/inflation issues. $3 for one. No clue why though since they have to be losing money selling those. They're cheaper than a whole uncooked chicken. While the grocery stores have the rotisserie chickens for about $10.
3 bucks for a whole cooked chicken?? That's incredible! I should move to America.

I think we have Costco here in Australia but I've never been in one. I've seen them on the TV - very big places with huge shopping trolleys. Are they all big places over there or are some of them just like a regular supermarket size?

· Super Moderator
10,240 Posts
Leftover Costco rotisserie chicken, lettuce, omelet I made for lunch that I didn't finish, digestive biscuit, corn nuts, cashews.

3 bucks for a whole cooked chicken?? That's incredible! I should move to America.

I think we have Costco here in Australia but I've never been in one. I've seen them on the TV - very big places with huge shopping trolleys. Are they all big places over there or are some of them just like a regular supermarket size?
As with all good things in my life, I'm sure it won't last and it will go away very quickly.😅

All of the ones I've seen pretty much are just wholesale warehouses that functions as supermarkets, but you need a membership to buy anything except of meds.

Reactions: harrison

· Registered
18,330 Posts
Leftover Costco rotisserie chicken, lettuce, omelet I made for lunch that I didn't finish, digestive biscuit, corn nuts, cashews.

As with all good things in my life, I'm sure it won't last and it will go away very quickly.😅

All of the ones I've seen pretty much are just wholesale warehouses that functions as supermarkets, but you need a membership to buy anything except of meds.
Yeah, I think that's what they're like here too but as I say I haven't seen them.

Speaking of chicken back when I still lived with my wife and son I must have bought about a thousand of them - I used to go to a shop down the road from my wife's house called Sammy's - nice food but a bit cheeky in the price department. I remember it often came to about 35 bucks but that was including Greek salad, chips etc. Nice though.

· Registered
6,559 Posts
Mad Fries from Mad Chicken, a small mall food court restaurant. Its thing is that they use all-natural ingredients. Mad Fries is a basket of chopped chicken tenders, waffle fries, and a small amount of cheese all on top of each other, with your choice of sauce. I got Mad Fire sauce, but it was an unappealing color and wasn't that hot. Pretty good, though.

· Registered
Crawling out
431 Posts
I made myself a turkey burger with cold avocado (I like my avocado cold). I drank a little "guava nectar" juice too and it is only a thicker consistency away from turning into Peptol Bismol, which I admittedly kind of liked the taste of as a kid.

8821 - 8840 of 8890 Posts