Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

821 - 840 of 2420 Posts

·
Registered
7,948 Posts
Compilation of SNL cast members breaking character.

·
Registered
154,235 Posts
OMG! You know, somebody mentioned that he was pulling a Miley Cyrus, but I had no idea that it would become THIS uncanny.

You know.....Justin could actually get deported if he is convicted. Once he does his time, if any, he could be sent back to Canada for his work visa violation.

He doesn't turn 20 until March 1st, according to the arrest document. He apparently had a .04 blood alcohol level (he is 19, though, which gets him in trouble automatically), marijuana and prescription medications in his system.

·
Registered
3,218 Posts
No way, Miley is doing her own thing and that is pretty smart. Better to destroy that beep bop image sooner than later. Bieber is a complete and total wayward puppet, still hanging on to what was at the direction of his bosses, like spears before she straightened out and went on to doing shows in vegas. The teeny bopper gig is really harsh on adolescents and the world audience is so mean and unforgiving.

·
Registered
3,005 Posts
I was just wondering if they were going to make another one of these this year. And they did. And now I'm laughing.

821 - 840 of 2420 Posts