2421 - 2440 of 2456 Posts

·
SAS Member
4,609 Posts
Genesis 18:15

·
Registered
4,647 Posts
I pinned two panda videos on Pinterest, and they are now spamming me with stuff like this. I don’t mind. I love this 😆. Even though some of the videos are old

·
Registered
4,647 Posts
This is crudely translated from Norwegian, so sorry if the language isn’t all there..

Three ladies sat at a care home for the elderly.
They were drinking coffee and pondering over life.
-“Thank god, that we aren’t senile” said one of them.
-“Yes, knock on wood” said the second.
-“Come in” said the third

its not the best joke, but I laughed so loud haha 😆

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Yesterday I was skating along the street and my board got away from under me and headed towards these 3 guys that were sitting outside of a pub 🙈 I went to get it and they was like "do an Ollie", "do a kick flip". I couldn't tell you what they looked like cos I never looked up at them. But it made me laugh. Haven't even got kickturns down yet 😆

·
Super Moderator
37,474 Posts
Yesterday I was skating along the street and my board got away from under me and headed towards these 3 guys that were sitting outside of a pub 🙈 I went to get it and they was like "do an Ollie", "do a kick flip". I couldn't tell you what they looked like cos I never looked up at them. But it made me laugh. Haven't even got kickturns down yet 😆
I went through a brief skateboard phase when I was in my teens. It didn't last very long because I spent more time getting myself up off the ground, dusting off and checking my wounds than anything. I couldn't do any of the cool tricks no matter what. So basically the whole point of the skateboard was just to roll around the neighborhood on a board. Barely faster than walking. :LOL:

I had a few bad experiences with bikes too (but bikes are faster). Remember once, I did something wrong and turned a flip over the handlebars and landed on my back with a loud "OOF!" And of course then the bike landed on top of me.

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
I went through a brief skateboard phase when I was in my teens. It didn't last very long because I spent more time getting myself up off the ground, dusting off and checking my wounds than anything. I couldn't do any of the cool tricks no matter what. So basically the whole point of the skateboard was just to roll around the neighborhood on a board. Barely faster than walking. :LOL:

I had a few bad experiences with bikes too (but bikes are faster). Remember once, I did something wrong and turned a flip over the handlebars and landed on my back with a loud "OOF!" And of course then the bike landed on top of me.
Hahaha yeah, when I started actually skating to the skatepark, instead of cycling, I felt like I'm never gonna get there 😂 like you say barely faster than walking😆 Done it a few times now so it's gotten quicker👍 Yep, "checking my wounds", tick, done that yesterday lol

Ouch, the bike one sounded painful. It's crazy what they do in videos on the bikes 😮 I don't know how I missed all this cool stuff when I was younger haha

·
Registered
Crawling out
391 Posts
One of the simple pleasures for me: playing with animals. My sister's kitten flips through the air, and sprints before stopping abruptly, causing him to slide some distance over the wooden floor. Sometimes he crashes into one of many of mom's obstacles, but right away, he continues playing unscathed. The mostly black, white furball is reckless, but it is quite a sight. :LOL: Honestly, he kind of resembles the jumping spider that I posted pictures on here some time ago. I use toys to make him hunt, and sometimes I slide things on the floor for him to chase after. I used to play with my cat in a similar way, before she reached several years of age. They grow up so fast.

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Just watching Goosefraba- Anger Management - I Feel Pretty scene on youtube where Jack Nicholson and Adam Sandler's characters are sitting in a car and Jack's character is making Adam's sing I Feel Pretty 🤣

"Remember, Lou, temper's the only thing you can't get rid of by losing it" haha

"Now repeat after me, Goooosefraba"
Goose bla bla :ROFLMAO:

2421 - 2440 of 2456 Posts