Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
2401 - 2420 of 2456 Posts

·
Spectacular Member
21,089 Posts
Some video of a fight to the death between a centipede and a large spider set to some to funny music.

·
Banned
12,850 Posts

·
Spartan-092
2,937 Posts
A clip I watched from the DC Universe's Harley Quinn on YouTube.

Bane: "Let's see whose name is Bang now, Todd.

* Bane presses button for bomb*

* Injures King Shark.*

Bane: Hey, Shark Guy, did we kill Todd?

King Shark: Todd....doesn't work Wednesdays.

Bane: Oh, he just have changed the schedule.

I lol'd at that part.

·
I Am Second
58,113 Posts

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Some Emprodabob videos on Youtube (albeit) they were uploaded from Instragram). Seen them so many times but I laugh everytime.

And apologies for being cliche but I really do like all types of humor - including every single one listed in the OPs post.

·
Dog in the sun.
447 Posts
Remembering a story Natu (fellow patient) told in the clinic when I was locked in. It's R rated, and I wouldn't do it justice.

She has the best laugh I've ever heard. It's big like her.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Last thing that made me laugh was just now, when my best friend texted me to ask me what my address was.
I've lived at this address on and off for the last 22 years. And she's known me basically that whole time.
That one got me pretty good. She's got the memory of a goldfish xD

·
Banned
44 Posts
I was watching a hockey podcast. A former NHL player (P.J. Stock) was saying how he would find games to spend the time he was not playing (which was most of the game. lol). One of the games was playing Blackjack using the in-game clock (if the clock stops at 18:56, then your card is a 6), then the next time the clock stops, the last digit is the otehr guy's card... lol
The other "game" was putting Bazooka or such gums in his hockey glove and betting 20$ with the other fighter, on which color the next gum he'd take off his glove would be......... (facepalm) LOL

2401 - 2420 of 2456 Posts