Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You know what I mean. It's on your iPod (or other brand of MP3 player) but if someone were to glance over your shoulder and see what was playing, you'd be horrified. :)

This afternoon, I was listening to "Tonight" by New Kids on The Block.

Oh, the shame.... :afr

·
Registered
103 Posts
Azumanga Daioh - Soramimi Cake

I really like this anime, so I thought I'd put this on my iPod, even though it's well...weird. I was listening to this on my iPod in the car, and I was hoping that no one would hear it on my headphones, but unfortunately my brother did... He was freaked out! It was so embarrassing! He asked why I listen to that "garbage", and now he's going to keep teasing me about it.

·
SAS Member
939 Posts
I can't remember the title, but it's from Korn's Follow The Leader album - the one with Fred Durst. It's just 4 minutes of insult rapping, and I laugh and hang my head in shame whenever I hear it.

·
Registered
2,388 Posts

I really like this anime, so I thought I'd put this on my iPod, even though it's well...weird. I was listening to this on my iPod in the car, and I was hoping that no one would hear it on my headphones, but unfortunately my brother did... He was freaked out! It was so embarrassing! He asked why I listen to that "garbage", and now he's going to keep teasing me about it.
:lol I've got that on my Ipod too. And lots of other anime theme songs. I tend to turn the radio down when I come to a stop light.

·
P4
1,238 Posts

I got the same thing with my brother! except it was my ringtone. I have quite a bit of anime songs there too. This one sounds alright unless I leave it ring for too long, more than 15 seconds.
Excuse the opening, it's kinda whack... the anime is not like that though!

·
making awesome awesomer
587 Posts
psssst it was another postcard - barenaked ladies :blush

i know i know kill me for listening to it

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'm not embarrassed by the kind of music I like.
You have nothing on there that just a little bit embarrassing? Nothing that's just ever so slightly cheesy, or bordering on the kitschy? :D

·
The empty one
83 Posts

·
dirt person
2,788 Posts
I love you by Tila Tequila

I have lots of Anime songs and Utada Hikaru on my mp3 player too, but I never felt embarassed by that...(?)

·
P4
1,238 Posts
I have lots of Anime songs and Utada Hikaru on my mp3 player too, but I never felt embarassed by that...(?)
Me neither, she's a respected Japanese singer and well known with lots of people :D It's the anime songs you have to worry about >.>
Like this:
It's not a song I'd like unless it was coupled with animation.

·
dirt person
2,788 Posts
Me neither, she's a respected Japanese singer and well known with lots of people :D It's the anime songs you have to worry about >.>
Like this:
It's not a song I'd like unless it was coupled with animation.
Umm...I know what you mean. I have the Lucky Star opening song on my mp3-player.
I guess that's kind of embarassing...o_0

1 - 20 of 30 Posts