Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
36641 - 36656 of 36656 Posts

· Registered
4,766 Posts
Her 7/10
This was a good movie. Really made me think about life. Joaquin Phoenix plays the main character in this sci-if, romantic drama. I’m saying sci-fi since the AI tech advancements are central to the story. I felt like I could feel his solitude and it made real sense that he’d fall in love with the operative system. They have many deeper conversations than what I feel the main character is used to, and the operative system interacts with him in a way it feels like he had sort of longed for.
It might be a bit on the strange side for some people, but definitely worth a watch.

· Super Moderator
38,945 Posts
Her 7/10
This was a good movie. Really made me think about life. Joaquin Phoenix plays the main character in this sci-if, romantic drama. I’m saying sci-fi since the AI tech advancements are central to the story. I felt like I could feel his solitude and it made real sense that he’d fall in love with the operative system. They have many deeper conversations than what I feel the main character is used to, and the operative system interacts with him in a way it feels like he had sort of longed for.
It might be a bit on the strange side for some people, but definitely worth a watch.
I liked it too but his mustache.

· Registered
1,659 Posts
Taxi Driver 9.5/10

Reactions: PurplePeopleEater

· Registered
1,659 Posts
Look Who's Back 8/10

Fish-out-of-water and dark humor comedy about what would happen if Hitler woke up in 2014.

• Haha
Reactions: PurplePeopleEater

· Registered
1,659 Posts
Children of Men 8/10

The Reader 9/10

· Registered
9,091 Posts
Now You See Me

Wasn't too interested in seeing the movie before but it came on the TV in my motel room, so I decided to watch it. Pretty decent. I liked the twist. Not sure if the second one is worth watching or not, though.

Children of Men 8/10

The Reader 9/10
I still haven't seen Children of Men yet. I've been meaning to see it for awhile.

· Registered
1,659 Posts
I still haven't seen Children of Men yet. I've been meaning to see it for awhile.
It's one of my favorite dystopian films. The camera work is really cool. Definitely give it a watch.

· Registered
1,659 Posts
One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest 10/10

· Registered
1,659 Posts
Have you watched "The Road" 2009? It's on par with Children of Men
Yeah, I've seen it. It's been a while since I've seen it, so I think I'll rewatch that next.

Reactions: floyd the barber

· Registered
4,766 Posts
The Boy Behind The Door
Giving it a 5/10. It had its good moments and it had its bad moments. Unfamiliar actors. It’s about two kids that get kidnapped. One of the kids manages to escape early on and decides to help his friend. This kid isn’t very bright though.. but you know.. some kids just aren’t I guess.
There was a nice homage to The Shining in there.
Some parts of the story feel a bit “forced”.

36641 - 36656 of 36656 Posts