Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 165 Posts

·
Registered
3,878 Posts

·
Registered
3,503 Posts
Just got it delivered minutes ago. Ornette Coleman 5 album set - The Shape of Jazz To Come/Change Of The Century/This Is Our Music/Free Jazz/Ornette!

·
Banned
2,398 Posts
I'm taking this out of context and there's nothing you can do about it.
1), I just got some random PM notifying me that a user had quoted my post. Now, I'm guessing this is a new feature on this forum, but for a few seconds, I thought of it as some kind of portal to a virus and was very hesitant to click (... I'm in a state of concern with my laptop, you see. It's been acting fishy for the last hour or so. Ugh.)

and

2), WHAT THE HELL. HE'S AN ANGEL. I'LL NEVER TREAT HIM THAT WAY.

·
I survived Smash Mouth
3,715 Posts
1), I just got some random PM notifying me that a user had quoted my post. Now, I'm guessing this is a new feature on this forum, but for a few seconds, I thought of it as some kind of portal to a virus and was very hesitant to click (... I'm in a state of concern with my laptop, you see. It's been acting fishy for the last hour or so. Ugh.)
Yeah, I just found out about this piece of forum witchcraft when you quoted me here. Thankfully, you can disable it.

2), WHAT THE HELL. HE'S AN ANGEL. I'LL NEVER TREAT HIM THAT WAY.
Come on, man, five bucks. Get your money's worth. If that's his price, no doubt his dignity is little more than a smear on the ground. Now's not the time to hold back. Make him feel it.

---

Surface to Air - Zombi

I hadn't heard of them twelve hours ago. Now, I think they're the sole band I'll be listening to for the next six months.

·
Banned
2,398 Posts
Come on, man, five bucks. Get your money's worth. If that's his price, no doubt his dignity is little more than a smear on the ground. Now's not the time to hold back. Make him feel it.
Okay. Now I'm a bit confused of what context you were taking it in. (Though, if it's the one I'm now understanding, you should know that I've already purchased his two official albums way long ago and that this was just an impulse buy. That may make my case a little worse, but I figured one of the circumstances should be mentioned).

1 - 20 of 165 Posts