Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

What type of SA'er are you?

• I enjoy being home all of the time, because i don't want to socialize with others.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have friends who take me out, but I'm always "The quiet one"

• I usually go out with my significant other.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What type of SA'er are you? (This poll inspired by my evening spent alone while dying to go out, but having nobody to go out with)

·
Registered
2,882 Posts
I often go alone to do things, but sometimes I'll go with friends...either way, I don't talk much. I just went to the Bahamas with a friend who got married down there. There were 20 of us that went (two friends of the groom who I am friends/acquaintance with along with the bride and groom's families). My friend's brother-in-law kept saying "why are you so quiet" and "say something!", so one day I went off on him (I was joking, but did it in a serious manner) and yelled "I'm on my f***ing vacation! Leave me the f*** alone you jack***!" He didn't ask me why I was so quiet the rest of the trip. LOL!

·
Registered
170 Posts
I have friends who take me out, but I'm always "The quiet one"

that sums it up for me.

·
Registered
318 Posts
I enjoy being home all of the time, because i don't want to socialize with others

·
Shauna The Dead
6,389 Posts
"I enjoy being home all of the time, because i don't want to socialize with others."

Actually I wish people didn't suck and that I could find somebody like me, but honestly, there is no one like me...except maybe on Mars. So until aliens take over our planet, I'm left alone.

·
SAS Member
941 Posts
Hmmm.... I go out alone, which I very much enjoy. I also go out with a friend at times... but usually I'm with my boyfriend, although we don't go out that much..he's the complete opposite of SA but still rather of a homebody...

·
SAS Member
14,465 Posts
I go and do things alone often, but am apprehensive about talking to others when i'm out.

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
I clicked: I long to go out and do things, but can't bring myself to do them alone.

·
Registered
994 Posts
I really want to go out, but would like a couple friends in my area to go out with....A girls lunch........Girl talk...........

·
Registered
90 Posts
I usually go out with my SO or another family member. I go out alone sometimes. I don't have a steady friend to go out with in my local area.

·
Registered
742 Posts
i like to go out with friends, but i usually don't socialize in that situation too well, i have no problem being around people, but i feel like i have to say something witty all the time to impress them, so i usually don't talk as much when i am out

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
I long to go out and do things, but can't bring myself to do them alone

·
Registered
146 Posts
Little Miss Scare-All said:
"I enjoy being home all of the time, because i don't want to socialize with others."

Actually I wish people didn't suck and that I could find somebody like me, but honestly, there is no one like me...except maybe on Mars. So until aliens take over our planet, I'm left alone.
:dito

·
Registered
321 Posts
I'm sort of the two of these:

I long to go out and do things, but can't bring myself to do them alone.

I go and do things alone often, but am apprehensive about talking to others when i'm out.

·
Registered
193 Posts
I think I'm most comfortable in my home, however there are times where I wish I could go out without feeling anxious about it.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts